“Good for a nights stay”

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
North Royalton, Ohio
“Good for a nights stay”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed here the night before our cruise. Good rate, free shuttle from airport and free shuttle to the port of Miami. No elevator.
Older hotel, friendly staff, and free continental breakfast. OK for a nights stay.

Room Tip: Book a room with 2 beds as those rooms are larger.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel is super old. The room smelled like bleach. We stayed there for only one night, but never again. Its in bad area. They charged me more then what I was told. floors are dirty. I looked out my window and there was broken old furniture out there and trash. One of the front desk guys was very rude and the other was very helpful and polite. Only good thing out of that stay was we got a free ride to the Port of Miami. I would have father stayed at a more expensive hotel. The pictures they have on her look NOTHING like the rooms. DO NOT STAY

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Choose another place even if it is more money. Pictures are not of the place you a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Arouca, Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Me and my gf went to Miami for a 3 day business trip. We were looking for a cheap and inexpensive place to lay over whilst there and stumbled upon RunWay Inn.

We were a bit skeptical due to all the horrible reviews online, however upon arrival we realized that they were greatly over-exaggerated.

This is a nice and okay hotel depending on your budget. Some of the things stated were true and some were not.

GOOD:

Free Continental Breakfast
Location
Price
Free Wifi
Free Shuttle Service to and from airport
Cable Flat screen TV
Room Service daily

BAD:
Odor in Lobby
Shuttle service is unreliable (they are alway full. We had to wait a good hour to be picked up)
Room walls are thin (You can hear everything in the corridors or people walking)
Breakfast area is small

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lem-868
Canaan, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This hotel is very old, dirty, loud. Do not waste your money. I was charged more than what we were quoted. We were put in the very back of the hotel in an old dirty room across from a noisy vent all night. We could hear loud music and people walking upstairs all night. Did not sleep well at all. Was told in the advertisement they had a gym which is why i booked it but when got there was informed they did not.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Panama City, Panama
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We took this hotel for a overnight before a flight via Miami Airport. Excellent attention and th airport transportation is on time. Excellent location, just a few minutes away for the florida mall. The room was clean and quiet. The wi-fi service is excellent.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maria R
Monroe, New Jersey
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I suppose you get what you pay for. I paid $65 a night but my room looked old and dirty. The shower looked like it was the cheapest shower you can buy at Home Depot. There was left over spackle left on the metal of the shower. I asked for a wake up call and to confirm my wake up call I picked up the phone to find out the phone had no dial tone. I had to run down stairs to talk to the front dest person to confirm my wake up call. By the way there is no elevator in the place. You have to drag your luggage up a flight of stairs. I stayed two nights and on the second night I sat at the end of the bed to take my shoes off and the bed broke on me. No internet service, barley any TV channels. I will never stay there again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Pulaski, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed one night pre cruise Feb 9, 2013. The hotel is old, but our room was clean, the lobby was spacious, with a mix of new and old furniture. Staff was very pleasant. The area was not scary, however the courtyard in the center, viewable from our friends room, was not very pleasant. We walked over to a Peruvian restaurant for early dinner-great food and sangria. The next morning we were shuttled to the port. Overall, great value for $69.00.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JJRabe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Coconut Grove
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Runway Inn? Share your experiences!