Runway Inn
$74
$107
ComfortSuites
$85
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$179
$130
$123
$86
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Was so tired. My wife said it looked good in pictures. She didn't know about trip advisor and my phone died so I was unable to look before we went. We got there and I know this was going to be bad.... It smelt terrible...don't touch anything. Sleep tight as the bed bugs bite. When I woke I looked out the Window to find moldy wood and rugs, cats hotel, bugs, and animal leftovers. Pics speak for themself. Unsanitary. I'd rather sleep in the airport. Cost 80/night.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank TravelWarrior79
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Runway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear TravelWarrior79,

Thank you for your recent review of Runway Inn on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests and ensuring that they have a most enjoyable stay. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The hotel room was nice for the price. The only things that I didn't like was the shower was dirty, and the staff was rude and didn't speak english. The Free breakfast consists of Donuts and cereal . And the wifi doesn't exist. It is right next to the airport , so its pretty noisy with the airplanes leaving and coming in . Also the other guests were pretty loud and the walls are paper thin.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Runway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Dear Greg V,

The management and staff at Runway Inn would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad you found the hotel a value for the money you spent. In contrast, I am disturbed that you found the staff rude. I know that every front desk associate speaks English and I am going to look into who was working the night of your stay and making changes accordingly. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we will see you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I was watching my budget and this hotel was a perfect choice. Clean room and staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Singinthesun

Dear Singinthesun,

The Staff and I at Runway Inn would like to convey our thanks for such a wonderful review. Hearing such kind praise is what makes this job so special. Every day we strive to make all guests feel like family. We pride ourselves in taking that extra time to get to know them. The stories of adventures and travels always bring smiles to our faces. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we will see you the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Best,

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Decent, close to the airport, clean hotel with a free shuttle from the airport and to the Port of Miami. There is a free continental breakfast. We stayed for one night in March 2012 before board the ship. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: If not sure ask the person on the reception for advice, We booked through Priceline, but the receptionist suggested that we changed that room and gave us a room with two queen size beds.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Silviya N
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Runway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Dear Silviya N,

The management and staff at Runway Inn would like to convey our thanks and appreciation for writing such a glowing review. I am equally glad we were able to save you money. Here at Runway Inn we love saving our guests money while bestowing great accommodations. We look forward to providing you lodging the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Reading the prior reviews of this place, I did have my doubts, but upon entering the room I was pleased. I've stayed in name-brand chains that weren't as clean! I'd stay here again, defiinitely.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank YooperBart
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Runway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Dear YooperBart,
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad you found our hotel so accommodating and clean. We here at Runway Inn love seeing reviews that write about how clean our rooms are. We have an excellent housekeeping staff that really works hard ensuring all guest feel the way you did. Thank you again and we will see you the next time you come to Miami, Florida.