“Under Average”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I went here about a year ago for an early dinner. I had ordered lasagna. The actual pasta layers felt a little undercooked & the sauce was a little too greasy. It seemed as if it was microwaved. The flavor was pretty bland & the preparation was less than average. Now keep in mind that this was a year ago but from what I'm reading below I can see that this is a common practice at this restaurant. If I do go hear again it will definitely be on a weekend. Their pricing isn't very competitive with the rest of the corporate chain italian restaurants.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I only ate here once so far, but I was mostly impressed with the selection of food offered, and the quality of the food.
The service was average, not being offered more bread, and needing to ask that toilet paper be re-supplied to the restroom.
But it is the food that will have me coming back.

1  Thank AndrewJ5267
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Nothing special, and sometimes tasteless. Located near the movies or it wouldn't be alive today. Service sucks.

1  Thank ADRIENNE C
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is an excellent Italian restaurant, very well located at Main Street, you can walk after eating and a very nice place. You can ask for the Capresa Salad even if is not in the menu. Good wine and very good pasta! Try something with shrimps!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I thought this place was great. My pasta had great flavor and was very plentiful. The small, warm loaf of bread they serve with the chopped tomotoes was fabulous. The wait staff was attentive and prices reasonable. I would eat there again.