Courtyard by Marriott Miami Lakes
$75
$87
$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$109
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$119
GardenInn.com
Home2.com
Courtyard Miami West/FL Turnpike(Miami)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
All reviewstypical courtyardstayed hereperfect for business travelersstrip mallfront deskpalmetto expresswaystarbucks coffeequick accessbusiness tripcomfortable bedrooms are cleanup to datefirst floorpool areaconvenient locationlobbymiami
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have stayed at this property probably 10x since Aug 2013. Very well laid out rooms, newly renovated lobby, convenient to nearby restaurants and attractions. Highly recommended.

After last night's stay (my 1st and last) at the nearby La Quinta, I was REALLY missing the comfort, breakfast, room layout and cleanliness of the Marriott.

It's worth the price! Large bathrooms with refrig and M/W. Quiet and a friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I booked four nights at the Courtyard for the duration of my stay in Miami. I looked on several travel site and saw that this Courtyard had good reviews which led me to choose this location instead of other hotels closer to Downtown. Upon arriving, I find out that there is another person with my last name who they gave my reservation to. Fortunately, they were able to call up the person and resolve it. Had to wait a couple minutes but everything was sorted out, so not a big deal. I was able to ask for a room with the courtyard view and the person checking me in was able to accommodate me.

The exterior and interior is nicely done. One of the better hotels I stayed at. The elevators were a bit slow but since I was on the second floor, I was able to take the stairs. There was an incident when the lock on the door to the stairs locked from the inside which forced me to take the elevator. I like what Courtyard dies to their lobbies. There is a pleasant seating area as well as The Bistro. There are also computers which you can use and print your boarding passes. The rooms are decently sized and I like the big bathrooms. The carpeting and wall paint nicely match and is easy on the eyes. The room I stayed in has a king sized bed and a sofa bed.

On the first night of our stay, after we came back from a night out, we come back to the bathroom light bulb out. I call housekeeping to let them know and they said they will send somebody right away. This was around 10 pm. I also noticed that there were no face or hand towels in the room. No big deal, I'll let them know when they come fix the light bulb, I thought. Come one hour later, still no one has come to fix the light. We haven't showered yet and I was eager to get out of my clothes l, shower, and sleep. So around 11, I call up housekeeping again but had to wait a few moments since they were busy. When someone got to the phone, they told me that there was only one person working and he's occupied with fixing another room and that the would be over to my room right after that. I also informed them about the missing towels. 10 minutes later, housekeeping shows up with my missing towels and security with the wrong light bulbs (they thought it was the wash area outside of the bathroom which had the lights out. They told me that they would return with the correct bulbs. Fast forward 30 minutes, we were getting very tired and decided to shower with the bathroom door open so we have lightning. It's now 1230 and no one has returned to fix the light. I come back the next day to find the light has been fixed. I was pretty ticked off about this. It is a pretty simple fix and that took them over half a day to fix and we were not provided with any status updates or follow up calls to make sure the bathroom light was fixed.

After the situation the first night, everything else was fine. I was kind of disappointed that the fitness center didn't have an exercise bike. The had elliptical and treadmill, along with a bench and free weights.

Overall, this hotel was a nice place to stay. However, given my troubles the first night, I don't know if I will come back or recommend staying at this hotel in the future. The hotel is 15 miles from downtown which could translate to 45 minute drive in traffic and paying $200 a night, I may have been better off with an alternative closer to the downtown area.

Room Tip: Get a room with courtyard view
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James C
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was very good.
Good service and always a smile from the staff.
Clean and efficient this hotel is spot on with the expectation of a good courtyard.
I will stay here again, when I next get the chance.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter B
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Our appreciation for your comments regarding your stay at the Miami Lakes Courtyard. The staff and I are pleased to know that we provided you with excellent service, and that you are looking forward to staying with us again.

Sincerest thanks,
Orlando Amparo

Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Stayed here for a quick overnight again and this time I got to experience the newly renovated rooms and lobby. When I had stayed here last they were still remodeling.
Room was comfortable and beds were really comfortable..
The only thing I was a little upset by is that there was no longer an indoor jacuzzi.. I have noticed that a lot of Courtyard's are removing there jacuzzi's and I was just curious as to why?

Other than that everything else was great! Denise from the front desk was great and the female supervisor in the AM was also fantastic! I would gladly stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Miami Lakes Courtyard. We appreciate your customer loyalty, and it is satisfying to know that our staff provided you with excellent service. As far as the spa space, the management team is looking forward to repurposing the area at a future date. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Miami Lakes.

Orlando Amparo