“Clean spacious convenient hotel :)”

Courtyard Miami Lakes
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Reviewed June 26, 2012

GOod hotel for the price would appreciate more attention from the front desk she didn't even tell me her name

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Bomby430

Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice room, great new lobby, friendly staff.
Actually the people here are what keeps me coming back. They are great!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This Courtyard has a remodeled lobby with a Starbucks bistro. Room was fine, but breakfast, ordered at the bistro counter, was served without coffee until we were nearly ready to leave the dining area. The coffee pots in the lobby were empty too and repeated requests for coffee were ignored. Staff was too busy taking orders and making specialty drinks for people coming in after us. The newly revised Courtyard food service with what seems to be a higher revenue innovation for Courtyard ($35.63 for two) and lower customer service operation isn’t appreciated by this traveler.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

As a response to our guests needs and wants, the Courtyard Miami Lakes has recently undergone an extensive renovation in late 2011. We have added many amenities we feel will make our guests more at ease and offer more convenience. The hotel now features The Bistro, an in house restaurant that offers many different menu items for breakfast and dinner. We are also serving Starbucks as part of The Bistro. In addition to Starbucks specialty coffees, we also offer complimentary coffee in our lobby every morning as well as complimentary coffee in our guest rooms. We do refresh and refill our lobby coffee several times during the AM hours as we have found that many of our guests enjoy a morning cup of coffee. We do apologize if our coffee urns were being refilled with fresh coffee while your were in our lobby. In addition to The Bistro, we also feature our Courtyard Market which includes freshly prepared ready-to-go options for guests with time constraints. In an effort to meet all of our guests' needs, we now offer these multiple options in order to provide choices for our guests. We have received much positive feedback from our guests about our new food and beverage options.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Enjoyed staying here. Central to many activities and easy on and off the hwy. Very clean. Liked the coffee in the morning. Bistro ok. Nice to have some yogurt and fruit. No extra charge for parking. Rooms were quiet.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This hotel was booked through priceline and swithed to this hotel, from the Doral Courtyard. I spent 3 nights here and did not get housekeeping service anytime. Day one, I asked for towels only. Day two, I asked the housekeeper to change bed and towels, with a little tidying. I arrived later that night, only to discover that nothing had been done. I called the front desk and the reply was that the housekeeper, does not understand English well. "What." Well I do not understand Spanish and thought I was still in the United States. The property is nice and very convenient to shops and restaurants, but that experience, really did it for me. I was not very happy that the rooms do not have wi-fi and that there are no vending machines on the floor. Which forces you to purchaes the more expensive products in the bistro or front desk. A 20 oz. pepsi cost $2.50. I was definitely more impressed with the Courtyard in Doral. The rooms were larger. There was wireless service throughout the hotel and it is overall a much better place. I can't see myself choosing to stay here again.

Room Tip: This location is only a 15-20 minute drive to the airport and the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kdsolomon
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I stayed two nights at this Courtyard. The hotel is in good shape both on the outside and interior areas. The rooms are up to date, but I thought the King Room was on the smaller side.

The Internet was a little slower than I've seen at other hotels, but was functional.

The new lobby area was nice and breakfast was good.

I would recommend this Courtyard.

Room Tip: Get a room on the backside of the hotel- this will get you away from the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BhamBuddy
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Booked this hotel on priceline. Got a good price. Its a nice area and a nice hotel. Nothing stood out really good or bad. Just a nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
#2 of 4 in Miami Lakes
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Been to Courtyard Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!