“Newly remodeled, nice ambiance , good food.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #34 of 57 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The place is relaxing and the food is very good. The service varies. The weekdays you get get better service since it's slower.
I don't care for the fact the the lunch menu is very limited compared to the dinner menu.
I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I will definitely go again to Carrabba's and enjoy the great food and Service with my Family & Friends.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a quick relaxing meal on a weeknight, this is it. It's not that packed and usually seated immediately and served very quick. I like that it is not a loud place. The food is a bit overpriced but they have some deals sometimes.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Over rated and part of the franchise atmosphere. Neighborhood restaurant and not in Miami Lakes. T
There are many fine restaurants throughout Miami Lakes and many within walking distance of hotels.
Save your money!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is good...but pricey.. too pricey for too little and service poor. It is a shame because I have been to other Carraba's with good service. Bonefish Grill in Weston off I75 has good food, great atmosphere and better service. I would rather drive a little farther and spend my money on a place that warmly welcomes me and treats me well.

1  Thank mar1234