WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
“Better then you think”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a very cozy rest. Located just off 75 on Miami Gardena Drive. Service is great, food is very good, when they have the ribeye steak, there is nobody that can cook a better steak in the south.

Sit at the bar counter at the kitchen, you get to see how they prepare the fresh ingredient dishes. They (cooks) even sometimes give you some appetizers to sample while you wait.

Trust me you won't go wrong here, much superior to those other Italian chain rest. I won't name, but eat way better!!

Florida
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

We went early Saturday evening, around 6. Hostess didn't bother to greet us, just asked how many and then walked off to go look for a table, no be right back, just a moment, etc, just walked off. Service was so-so but he took my companions water to be refill (only thing he was drinking) and never came back, we finally had to ask for it. Food was VERY disappointing. Pollo Rosa Maria that is supposed to be stuffed with prosciutto only had 2 tiny little slivers in 1 of the pieces, nothing in the other. The mussels, which I ALWAYS order as they are my favorite didn't taste right, sweetish, sticky sauce with only a very tiny amount of garlic. Men's bathroom stall lock broken so it wouldn't stay closed. The floor was just filthy next to us with crumbs and what looked like tiny pieces of torn up paper, hostess saw this and didn't bother to have anyone clean up (remember this was early). We didn't bother to complain to manager about all of above, figured there was so much wrong that it had to start with management. However, did write Corporate Carrabba's and they DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO RESPOND! I love the mussels but I can do better at home with a copycat recipe than what I got for my birthday dinner. We'll be passing on any Carrabba's from now on as apparently corporate can't be bothered either.

• Visited May 2012
Miami
“un restaurante comun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

This place is not really Italian, its Italian American very different plus it a restaurant chain what do you expect, go to a real Italian place you will see the difference....
not bad but nothing to talk about ....

• Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“I am suprised it is still open”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2011

For $18 I received half a cup of soup, ten thin pieces of asperagus, five small scallops and five small shrimp. My wife for $16 dollars receieved a six inch bowl of manacotti with a chemical frozen food taste and a cup of soup half filled. On both dishes you can see more plate than food. This place definetly set the all time record for bad value in my book, $34 for less food and equal quality as a lean cusine frozen food.

• Visited October 2010
1 Thank dv83
“very disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

We have been several times before and were very pleased. However our last visit with a guest was very disappointed with the food and service. My wife had Tag Pic Pac with chicken. The chicken was burned to a crisp, it looks more like a blacken chicken. She told the server and received no apology. The pasta was all lompy

• Visited March 2011