“Fresh sushi and beautiful fish tank!”

The KIng and I Thai Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Great service and fresh sushi. They offer affordable lunch specials and I definitely recommend the sashimi one.

1  Thank GatorJennie

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We are fans of King and I for about a year now. The food quality is very good and service is excellent. The only little pet peeve that I have is sometimes their timing on the entree's and appetizers is off. (usually when they are swamped). Overall, if you enjoy a nice,clean, family oriented, thai (authentic) /sushi (sushi is fresh and spot on) restaurant in Miami Lakes with good food and friendly fast service this is the place to go to.

2  Thank 305IMCL
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Their sushi bar is great and explosive. For those who love deep fried stuff, the deep fried salmon is grea. Curry sauce is excellent, for those loving spicy food, great mixture of coconut and thai spices to provide a great thai curry sensation in your mouth. Still have to taste more of their thai food specials. Great attention, and an affordable price compare to quality.

1  Thank Afrileym
Reviewed February 24, 2010

I have been to this restaurant several times and every time I dine there, I get stomach problems the very next day. Initially, I thought it was just coincidence, but then later on I realized that there had to be a relation. Often while eating, I have felt that the food was a little stale and may have just been re-heated before serving to the customer.
When I told them about this, they accused me of defrauding them. Since then, I have stopped going there altogether. Their customer service is extremely poor along with the quality of the food. I have also heard similar complaints from my colleagues.
Such a place should be seriouly investigated and if not found up to standards, then it should be closed down.

2  Thank metry2010
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Great rice noodle dishes, pad Thai, pad kew mow, etc. Haven't tried their sushi yet.

1  Thank ihatethetv