“Great place!!!”

Shula's Steak House-The Original
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House-The Original is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I defenetly recomend this place, great food, great atmosphere ...the best!!!..I was there for Mother's Day brunch and buffet was excellent , the room always so clean and comfortable and the area great to walk around and visit many restaurants and clothes stores....luv shulas!!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is the best steak house ever!!! My husband and I are always trying out new steakhouses but always end up saying, "we could have just gone to Shula's". Everything we've tried is good, the BBQ shrimp, crab cakes, bone-in filet, bone-in ribeye, potatoes au gratin, and to end the night the soufflé!! The soufflé has to be ordered 30 minutes in advance so make sure you order it with your steaks.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Also a great dinner experience here. I really enjoyed my NY Strip, which is a rareity. I've been to few places that have good cuts of NY Strip and Shula's had some of the best I've tasted. Great wine selection, and the service is tremendous. You are not left wanting at this restaurant.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was there last week with a group of 16 golfers from Tennessee. We had a wonderful meal and impeccable service. Serving 16 golfers who have had a few cocktails is a major challenge but Shula's staff handled it without a hitch. Fantastic steaks are Shula's specialty however they also deliver great seafood dishes. We always eat at Shula's 3-4 times during our week-long stay in Miami Lakes. It's always a special dining experience.

1  Thank Larry S
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Shula's has the best steaks in the world!!. If I had one final meal it would be at Shula's Steak House!..The ambience of the restaurant and the elegance will leave you wanting to come back for more.. The perfect place to celebrate any special occasion..My husband took me for Valentine's Day..I fell in love with my husband all over again..The staff treats you like royalty.. You are made to feel welcome and they cater to your every need..The service is exceptional and so is the food. You won't regret it.. The steaks are out of this world.. I loved the creamy potatoes, grilled asparagus, succulent lobster, juicy shrimp, and delicious dessert..The wait staff was attentive..They go above & beyond.. Always a full glass, plenty of complimentary bread, and they space out the food perfectly..They really knew their cuts..The steak was cooked to perfection.. The waiter wanted to make sure we were satisfied with the doneness of the steak..I loved that!!.. They care about your level of satisfaction.. That is rare these days.. Don't forget to take a look at the wall decor with Don Shula memorabilia.. My hubby loved looking at the history of Don Shula.. You will see trophies, signed footballs,pictures,etc..Their's something for everyone.. Hope to go back to Shula's Steak House soon!!!.. =)