“Yummy Yummy in my Tummy” 4 of 5 stars

Sports Grill Miami Lakes
Ranked #31 of 50 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Welcome to Sports Grill, home of Miami's Best Chicken Wings! For over 20 years, Sports Grill has satisfied local appetites with reasonably priced cuisine, served in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Whether you're an avid sports fan coming to cheer your favorite team or just stopping by to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our delicious menu and friendly staff will provide you with a dining experience you won't forget!
Hialeah
“Yummy Yummy in my Tummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

the best grilled chicken wings i have ever tasted, forget Flanigans or Ale House or Buffalo wild wings these are the best of the best, and for watching sports this is great its a a tv screen in front of every table ,you cant go wrong. The staff is very friendly and there are many cuties oh and also every Thurday after 10:00 any Pitcher is $6.00 even Imports c'mon you cant beat that. The atmosphere is very pleasant not too rowdy just right ,food quality is 4 stars service 4 stars. Take my word for it it is good!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014

Evanston, Illinois
“Great Pulled Pork”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We are staying close by ar the Marriott Courtyard a short walk from the shopping center where the sport bar is located. Party of 5 all received great service and delicious food.
has 15 very large flat screen tv's. Many beers on tap good attentive service
Would go back again.

• Visited January 2014
Trenton, New Jersey
“Good Wings & Onion Rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Wow, I'm the first reviewer!
While on vacation, I bought the $40 Groupon (for $20) for this place and went on a Thursday night with my college-age son. We walked from our hotel (Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes).
The atmosphere is typical sports bar/grill. It's good for a guys' (or girls') night out to eat wings and watch a game. Heat/Knicks was on the night we went - big upset win for the Knicks!
The wings were really good, although they were not as hot (heat-wise, not spicy-wise) as I would have liked. We tried the classic Buffalo, the garlic-parmesan, and the teriyaki; all were good. The onion rings were also good, thick-cut with a good batter.
We overdid it since we had the $40 Groupon and I ordered a "chicken Philly"; my son ordered a burger. My son enjoyed the burger; my sandwich was not a true Philly-style chicken cheesesteak, but still was tasty.
It's right in the middle of a strip mall in Miami Lakes, right next to the Palmetto Expy. Good service and ample TVs to watch whatever sports are on.

• Visited January 2014