“Overpriced hamburgers....”

Johnny Rockets
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Overpriced hamburgers....”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Over priced burgers. Kid servers checking their phone every second including while taking the order. The shakes are good though.

Visited January 2012

Washington DC
“Agree with other reviewers: terrible service!”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

A burger is a burger, more or less. Service and ambience make the difference. Here, the burger's arent exceptional, and the service is appalling. Waiter just disappeared. Few other diners, it was early Sunday afternoon. We almost had to march into the kitchen to find him, after waiting a looong time just to move beyond beverages to ordering food. Again, an intermitable wait for the food, too.

• Visited December 2011
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Management need to be re-trained”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Shockingly poor service and food. More effort spent on image than quality of dining experience.

Visited November 2011
Florida
“Had a Very Happy Birthday at the Rocket”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

During a birthday visit to the Miami Lakes area my husband wanted something sweet to eat. We decided to go in to Johnny Rockets and get a shake or some pie. While our server, Rommel, waited on us at the counter my husband turned to me and said you pick after all its your birthday. We ordered a brownie cake with ice cream to share. I commented to my husband that they were taking a while to put together a cake...when all of a sudden I hear - "There is a birthday in the house!" Our server Rommel proceeded with all of the staff to sing happy birthday with many balloons and after every pause in the song they popped a balloon. It was a really nice surprise and nothing that we even asked for. It seemed he overheard our conversation and took it from there. That is what I call customer service! The patrons joined in on the fun and everyone had a good time. We highly recommend a visit to this Johnny Rockets at the Main Street Shops.

• Visited July 2011
Atlanta
“Great for a quick bite...”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

Ok so, I got there in the middle of a million kid birthday party! (really about 50) And me following directions, I'm standing there waiting for someone to seat me (because the sign said to do so) and i notice no one says anything. So I left and came back. I came back because it was my birthday and I love Johnny Rockets and that's what i wanted for lunch! So I shopped a little and came back and then just sat down myself and realized management and the cooks were scrambling trying to fry up 100 burgers/hot dogs and chicken tenders. (plus they'd just opened and the kids were there an hour early) Once i sat down and the rest of the staff arrived, service was great and the manager even gave me a free birthday shake. Yummy!!! If you need a quick bite to eat, great stop on the walk around the area.