“New Year's Eve dinner”

Shula's 2 Steak & Sports
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Miami Lakes, Florida
“New Year's Eve dinner”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I live right in the neighborhood so I decided to try it out for NYE. I must say I had a lot of fun. It was 3 of us. The service was very good considering it was NYE and the place was pretty packed and rocking. The food was excellent. We had the surf and turf 3 course meal. No complaints. There was a DJ throughout the night and dancing. We enjoyed the atmosphere which was mostly families having fun.

• Visited December 2013

Traverse City
“Nice but expensive”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The meals I had were tasty (good smothered chicken great), but I thought the price was high for what I got.

Visited November 2013
Maplewood, New Jersey
“superior staff”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The staff in this place is amazing. From the manager to the bar tenders to the wait staff- they were all so friendly and professional. My husband and I had a particular server who went out of her way more than once to assist us during our stay. The food was good and fairly priced. The drinks were also fairly priced and not watered down which is always great.

• Visited December 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Great steaks”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had steak both times I ate at the hotel. The meal was prepared very well. The restaurant also had a good selection of wine.

Visited January 2013
Canada
“More than just great steaks”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Ok, most of the people come here for a steak, but even if you don’t have a steak it is a great place. I love salads and all of the salads I had there were really awesome – try there tuna salad, grilled chicken salad or the club salad… you will love each one of them, they are truly amazing. So yes I would go here definitely again, even if not for the famous steaks.

• Visited October 2013