“Good food”

Shula's 2 Steak & Sports
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is a sports restaurant offering casual dining and smaller portions of our award winning, SHULA CUT® steaks. Our menu also features Premium Black Angus beef burgers, salads, fresh seafood and appetizers. We also offer brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. The restaurant's look and design consists of memorabilia and photos, commemorating local and national sports heroes and celebrities. It is the place to watch the "Big Game" or follow your favorite team. The SHULA CUT®: Our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef®, accompanied with our aging process, make up our award winning SHULA CUT steaks. We own and breed registered, pure bred Angus cattle and exclusively serve the best beef money can buy.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family and I are vegetarians staying at Don Shula's. We had gift cards to the Shula's Steak 2 and we asked if they could whip up a vegetarian dish. The chef made us a very nice pasta dish it was awesome!! The service was very good too. They checked to make sure we were doing alright through out our dinner.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The steak I ordered was amazing. It has a bar feel, but the food is exquisite here. Highly recommendable.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant has defenetly gone backwards,it used to be excellent .Now the food especially steaks have a lot to be desired they are very erratic could be desent one day and horrible the next .I use to go up to 3 times a week after new management I hesitate to go now because of food quality. Service remains excellent, atmosphere is great. But truly saddened by food. Would not recommend for lunch or dinner but a must stop for a drink snack and good happy hour atmosphere.

1  Thank Ape22
Reviewed March 5, 2013

. . . it was really expensive and lacked atmosphere! - It was $100 for 2 for lunch - 1 main course and 1 drink each - the sides are great but way too big for our small appetites!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are in town for a funeral and got together with family. I've been wanting to try one of the Shula restaurants so to say I was excited about going would be an understatement. First off, nothing could be altered to our specific requests...we wanted the grilled chicken salad because it sounded great but without the chicken so we could order a steak as well. We couldn't get it that way so just settled for that as our main course, each of us. It was just okay, the chicken was cold, seemed to be just poured on right from the bag, and the dressing wasn't as described in the menu, the menu says a vinegarette but actually is a cream base. I dealt with it but my husband requested oil and vinegar which they brought. Along with our salads we each had two cocktails with family to just sit and enjoy the company. When out check came it was $85.14, of course they added the tip but you could imagine our shock when that came. We were also very pleased that we didn't order the steak because others at the table did and they weren't impressed and our taste didn't impress us either.

If Mr. Shula puts his name on this restaurant I no longer have any desire to patronize any of his other places...definitely not worth the money. One final thought, this location is in Miami Lakes, Fl, Mr. Shula's home town and inside the Shula Hotel and Golf Club. I can only image what the locations elsewhere are like.