“Worth the money!”

Ranked #40 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Orlando, Florida
“Worth the money!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

In the last month I have visited this restaurant twice. It is your money worth. The "masitas de cerdo - pork chunks" are delicious, so tender and hardly any fat. I ordered them for lunch and dinner. That's how much I like them! At dinner time you get a bigger portion. The side order of "tostones-green plantains" are superb, I love them, made of "Hawaiian plantains",which I had never heard of it before, but were they good! Portions are big, staff is friendly. Ambiance is ok, this restaurant is located on a strip shopping mall. I was there on a Thursday night for dinner, and they had "live music", a one man show, he was good, obviously he plays latin music. I will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013