“Love it”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am a resident of Miami Lakes and always go to Main Street. All the shops and restaurant are great and a real home town feeling

Visited July 2013

Miramar, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Atmosphere !!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love the vibe here, great selection of restaurants and stores. Something for everyone. I have visited Europe several times and strolling here really reminds me of many quaint small towns in Italy and France. Very enjoyable with a date or friends and family.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Miramarmom
Gurley, Alabama
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Quiet, beautiful, small street with good restaurants and shops”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at the Shula's (please read my review) which is located directly on Main Street. All I had to do is walk out of the door and there I was. Right on Main Street. I took several walks up and down the street, had lunch/dinner with my husband at some of the restaurants and enjoyed watching people hanging out, whether they were teenagers meeting friends or families with children. It's a beautiful little place to relax and have a good meal.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank GiselaF
Tampa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love walking down Main Street. There is a small pizza place i love to stop in or walk across the street and enjoy the Ale House.

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“The best of Miami Lakes...with a feel of a Piazza in Italy.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to mainstreet plenty of times. It is a nice laidback place (weekdays), that resembles a romantic piazza. It is a nice place to walk, have a slice of pizza, and/or an icecream from coldstone. The weekend however, is packed with teenagers and although fun and lively, I rather stick to weekday visits.

Visited March 2013