“Great Atmosphere !!!”

Main Street Miami Lakes
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Miami Lakes
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love the vibe here, great selection of restaurants and stores. Something for everyone. I have visited Europe several times and strolling here really reminds me of many quaint small towns in Italy and France. Very enjoyable with a date or friends and family.

1  Thank Miramarmom

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at the Shula's (please read my review) which is located directly on Main Street. All I had to do is walk out of the door and there I was. Right on Main Street. I took several walks up and down the street, had lunch/dinner with my husband at some of the restaurants and enjoyed watching people hanging out, whether they were teenagers meeting friends or families with children. It's a beautiful little place to relax and have a good meal.

1  Thank GiselaJ19
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love walking down Main Street. There is a small pizza place i love to stop in or walk across the street and enjoy the Ale House.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been to mainstreet plenty of times. It is a nice laidback place (weekdays), that resembles a romantic piazza. It is a nice place to walk, have a slice of pizza, and/or an icecream from coldstone. The weekend however, is packed with teenagers and although fun and lively, I rather stick to weekday visits.

1  Thank djdany007
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great spot in Miami Lakes for locals and travelers. Here you can enjoy restaurants like Italy Today, Shulas 2, Ale House, Thai, Japanese, El Novillo, J. Rockets, Pizza Scene, On the Border, and more. They have a Cobb movie theater too. In addition, there's a few shops that I enjoy visiting while I'm down there; Cold Stone Ice Cream, Cigar Shop, D'or, Victoria's Secret, Peekaboo (beautiful childrens clothing), and many others. Main Street is also the hub of the town and many great things happen here which the local town puts on; Street Festivals, Art Shows, Weekend Kids Festivities. Great family atmosphere - dont be surprised if you find a local Disney or Dora the Explorer character walking these streets. Visit their main web page for more info. http://www.mainstreetmiamilakes.com/ Shulas spa is also located around the corner (next to their hotel).

1  Thank FIUPANTHER