“Tamura”

Cuisines: Japanese
Brooklyn
“Tamura”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

One of my favorite places on main street. I make sure I have lunch @ least once when I am in Miami Lakes. Japanese buffet, price right and a very extensive selection. If you like sushi, this is for you. In addition to a fresh cooked steak, shrimp and chicken to order. Dessert bar ... yummy. something for everyone,

Visited May 2014

Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tamara seafood”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been there many times, but now tired of the same menu every time. I got somewhat sick one time, which I blame on oysters. I recommend to stay away from raw seafood after my last experience.

• Visited April 2014
“Very Good!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 7 people on Mother's Day. the restaurant was very full, but we only waited about 15 minutes for a table. the service was very good. the wait staff is very polite and helpful. the buffet is worth it every time with many many choices. I would recommend it for anyone that has not tried it yet.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great buffet”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

The food is fresh, tasty, and friendly staff. The place is clean and has a fresh look to it. The price for the dinner is very reasonable.

Miami, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I really enjoyed the food, the selection was massive and it was really fresh. They have all kinds of sushi, a grill, a seafood area and lots of desserts. The price is reasonable and the ambiance is very friendly anytime of the day. I really recommend it.

Visited March 2014