“Very good sushi, excellent service, and affordable.”

Tamura Japanese Seafood
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgetown, South Carolina
“Very good sushi, excellent service, and affordable.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place is a very short walk from Don Shula's Golf Resort Hotel in Miami Lakes and is WELL worth the walk.
I was in town on business with another well traveled individual and we both agreed that for the quality, selection, service and price this was a great buffet. Whether you want sushi, traditional "Chinese" food, Mongolian Grill or even crab legs there is something for you. The sushi was most impressive since there are 2-3 sushi chefs right behind the buffet cranking out fresh sushi so it's always fresh and tasty.
I will be back next time I'm in town for sure.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dale S

Hialeah Gardens, Florida
“I you love Sushi, this place is a must!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place has the freshest mouth watering sushi!, delicious wakami salad, fresh Alaskan King crab legs, shrimp!!!...omg! they are located where the old Tony Roma's use to be, what a difference! it's fully redecorated, the hostesses are very friendly, the servers are just as friendly and make you feel very comfortable. Try the plum wine DELISH!, but be careful it's got a kick.
Not only do they have a fantastic sushi buffet, they have a cook to order section and cooked Japanese food for the non sushi eatters.
The price is very reasonable about $15.00 per person, not bad... all the sushi you can muster for that price. l go there as often as l can, the sushi chefs are right there constantly refilling the stations, they never run out. Family friendly, great place to take your date or if you want to go solo, whatever your fancy...go!...you won't regret it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sukiet007
Miami, Florida
“Nice buffet....fresh sushi, and more”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went with my wife after recommendations from friends. The place is nicely decorated, clean, and the sushi selection is great. One small detail I liked is that although they have plenty to choose from, the sushi is not crowded into plates; therefore, it looks more appealing and easy to transfer to your plate. The sashimi tasted fresh and it was one of my favorites. The hibashi station was, in my opinion, average in taste. They have steak, chicken, shrimp, and (I think), calamari. For vegetables you can choose bean sprouts, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. I had the steak, shrimp, bean sprouts, and onions. While I liked my choice, I thought it tasted a little bland. (The gentleman working the hibashi station was very nice and efficient).
The hot food section is awesome. The cream cheese wontons, sweet and sour chicken, and mushrooms are a must. Our server changed plates promptly and made sure we had everything we needed. (she was a sweetheart).
I would recommend this place to friends, family, and fellow trip advisor readers.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank djdany007
“Sushi buffet and then some!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went with my wife and kids to Temura on a Saturday night I was recommended by a friend this place was great . The sushi selection is endless but it doesn't stop there . They have a hibachi station where you can choose from steak,chicken,shrip,etc they alson had hot dishes also the selection is endless the food is fresh there is a little for everyone , wait there is a lot for everyone so if your thinking of stopping to eat at Temura do so you'll love it.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Acrespo79
Miami, Florida
“Tamura Tomorrow and the Following Days”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Quality all around from food to variety and from cleanliness to customer service. Why go to Shin Ju in Broward when Tamura is only 2 blocks away. The temaki (homosaki) hand rolls with fried salmon skin needs improvements so Miyako in Sunny Isles is still my fav. Our family loves this place with quality high enough to meet the expectations of Japanese restaurants in SFO which we frequently travel to.
Should you eat there? ABSOLUTELY, but eat there often and be satisfied.

• Visited January 2013