“Fish the texture of shoe leather !!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 50 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish the texture of shoe leather !!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

It is pathetic when you can't get decent seafood in a Peruvian restaurant. Fish was overcooked and tasted old . This was my first time here and my last time. Also, the fish was overpriced and for the price, should have been Corvina instead of Basa (catfish from Thailand) !!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Luissana33014

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good Peruvian restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

It had been a while since the last time my wife and I had Peruvian food and decided to give Lakes Sea Food a try. The restaurant has a well-balanced menu. We both had fish soup, and I had Seviche-raw fish marinated in lemon juice-, wife had Mahi Mahi fillet accompanied with rice and plantains. In general the food was very good though I found the Seviche too sharp to my taste. The waitress was very polite and dining area and bathrooms were very clean.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Java K

Been to Lakes Seafood? Share your experiences!