“Best Pizza I have eaten in Florida”
Review of Pizza Scene

Pizza Scene
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I moved to Florida from NYC and had a hard time finding good pizza. I took my family to the movies and decided to try the pizza at pizza scene when the movie finished. I fell in love with pizza again. I try to visit this place at least once every two weeks to get my fix on. They also deliver in the miami lakes area.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Scene

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had a pizza slice and canoli and both were goods. The pizza had great taste, it din´t upset our stomach, was a big slice, and it wasn´t pricey. The place is small but cozy and dessert tasted very good also. I would go back to eat at this place and was happy that the hotel recommend us well.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent pizza, friendly staff. The New York style pizza is delicious, have very good deals, different size of pizza and you can put any ingredient in your pizza. The garlic rolls are exquisite. Pasta, subs and Stromboli are yummy also.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The pasta is so good here and it comes with garlic rolls. The portion is big enough for two people. The staff is very friendly and prices are right.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The pizza's are smaller. The calzones used to be HUGE. Now they are half the size with barely cheese. Oh and when you order extra cheese on your pizza maybe you will get a little more than a pinch for $2.00 extra. Still waiting for the call back.
Tony's at PSN, Ken and Mikes, and Domenico's are much better choices for pizza and Italian food in Miami Lakes
And the girls answering the phones...RUDE.
STAY AWAY...maybe they will get the hint.