“Be prepared to eat a LOT!”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed March 7, 2014

You read that right! Thai Cafe has amazing food, and the best part is the quantity that they serve! I had ordered a Thai Fried rice, and GOSH the serving size was quite something! I am someone who tries Thai food on a regular basis and this place certainly has to rank as one of the best!
Added to that, the service is excellent. We guys went very late (when they were closing), and yet the staff were nice enough to serve us. If I had to take my date out for dinner, this would be one of my top choices!

There are newer reviews for Thai Cafe

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Well priced and very generous helpings. My bamboo chicken was delicious. Very handy if you're staying at Shula's. Good, friendly service.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant has been in this location since I moved to this area in 1989. I love their "Shrimp Pad-Thai, Beef Curry and Beef Satay!" My husband and I eat at this place at least once a month. We never get tired ordering the same meal over and over again. As a matter of fact, our waitress already know us - to the point she don't even bother giving us the menu. Lol!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our family and friends have been coming to this resturant for 3 generations and I can only say that they have the best food and service in town. We recommend this place to anyone that enjoys fresh sushi and Thai food. They treat you like family :)))

Reviewed September 17, 2013

you need to try their chicken fried rice !! its addicting! and its a good portion for 2 or 3 people. the chicken stewers are neat as they come with a little fire! pad thai is good as well and the service is awesome! its a hidden gem in miami lakes :)