“Don't Waste Your Time”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Denton, TX
“Don't Waste Your Time”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Very sad to have had a bad experience here because we love Thai food. We arrived at 5:30 and were the only patrons in the restaurant. Even sitting there with the menu closed, it took Sak, our waiter, 10 minutes to come take our order. We asked for drinks as well. People started coming in and the other patrons were getting food and drink while we sat there. Finally another waitress brought us our food. We had to ask again for our drinks.

The food was ok, but we were upset at the way we were treated we didn't enjoy it. As we left, our waiter didn't even look up from what he was doing at the maitre'd stand and just mumbled goodbye.

Lesson learned..... Crossing Thai Cafe off the list.

Visited July 2013

Gurley, Alabama
“Nice little Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I went to the Thai Cafe for dinner. This was my first time and I was a little afraid of it being to spicy. Anyhow, we were taken to our table by a very nice hostess/waitress. We ordered out of the beef section from a good size menu. My husband choose Neau Ma Maung (sauteed beef with cashew nuts, water chestnuts and celery. I picked Neau Pad King (sauteed beef with ginger, onion, mushrooms and scallions. It only took a few minutes until our meals arrived. They both came in a big bowl with a side of white rice. Both looked very good and they were very tasty. Although my husbands choice also included lots of carrots and mine had a half of a cut up green pepper in it. I took them out since I don't like green peppers. The ginger made my dish a little spice but not to the point where I had to ask for more water. We both loved our dinner choice which was delicious and inexpensive as well.

• Visited April 2013
“Long time lover of Thai cafe”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Ever since I have lived in Miami lakes I have eaten at Thai cafe the sushi is great the Thai rice is awesome the service is always perfect . I also carry out and there is never a mistake and now they added delivery that makes it even better Thai cafe is the best sushi in Miami lakes

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Acrespo79
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“Awesome Thai Food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fresh Thai food prepared in many different ways. Appetizers are fantastic.....but you MUST check out the Thai Donuts for dessert Incredible!!. Very reasonable prices too. Service is excellent!

Visited November 2012
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Enjoyable experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The restaurant is not fancy, but has a family, cozy feeling to it. The service is very good and I loved the sushi boat and the tempura appetizer. Overall I enjoyed my experience there and will certainly return.

• Visited November 2012