New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Trattoria Pampered Chef
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pooler, Georgia
“Excellent atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Feels like family owned restaurant, the staff is very friendly and will treat you like family. The food is delicious, well proportioned and priced fairly.
I took my girlfriend for dinner and we had a great time. The food we ordered came out perfect. Franky made a great ambiance with live music. Will definitely recommended for friend and family.

Miami, Florida
“Outstanding neighborhood gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Miami Lakes for 14 years and had forgotten about Pampered Chef in recent years.
We ordered take out and everything was delicious! The food was fresh, the portions were generous and perfectly packed. Our salads were cold and the hot food was wrapped so that it arrived hot and didn't stink up my car.
I ordered fettuccine carbonara that wasn't on the menu. Not only did they honor my request but the dish was perfectly prepared. My son had chicken Parmesan that was better than homemade.
We will be back.

Evanston, Illinois
“Very nice place for Italian dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 7, each person had something different and everyone loved their meal. The fish special and grouper were unbelievable.
We arrived at 6:30 and were about the only ones there, but the restaurant filled up quickly.
Service was attentive, and food delivered promptly. Deserts were only failure, don't waste your time.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Saturday night dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is a small little restaurant located in a strip mall. It has outside seating as well as inside. My date and I went on a Saturday evening. There was live entertainment and we had a ball. The service, food and overall experience was very enjoyable. I will certainly return.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Restaurant values customers and believes in romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I live in Canada, but my fiancée lives in Miami Lakes. She was feeling sick so I thought I'd surprise her by ordering her a lunch. The staff was extremely helpful and after checking with the boss, even made a delivery for me. They charged my card and didn't ask her for a penny. As per her, the food was delicious and the soup really cleared up her sinuses. Nice to find restaurants that still value customers and romance.

• Visited November 2013