“Bad” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
“Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I gave this restaurant a second try and this was the last time.. Salad was rotten, lasagna still frozen.. Dishes were sent back to the kitchen. The lasagna I got back was completely messed up ( a lasagna soup) and still cold and rotten leaves were just taken out of the salad.

1 Thank Waterbreeze

“Excellent lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Party of 6 looking for a quiet place to eat. Simple menu excellent service and awesome lasagna.

Really pleased with service and portions.

Enjoy
Allen

Davie, Florida, United States
“Excellent place for an event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I came here for an 80th birthday for about 40 people. We were treated to a wonderful assortment of appetizers, a full bar, and a personable singer. For the main course I ordered chicken parmesean. I was surprised to receive a moist and very good piece of chicken. I heard the lasagna and grouper were also very good. The tiramisu dessert was excellent. Service was excellent and the food came out without problem. If Pampered Chef was this good for an event, I would come back for a regular dinner!

• Visited November 2012
Regina SK in Canada
“Will never come back..you shouldn't either!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife's birthday. A pretty special event. They were 2 "groups"...didn't pay attention to anyone else. We ordered a bottle of wine and appetizers, so we weren't "unimportant" customers.

My wife ordered a ribeye, served without the sauce it was supposed to come with. The waiter made her feel like a fool for asking about it...surly jerk.

Ribeye was overcooked to the point of inedibility, and our waiter didn't come back to ask. He was in the other room talking to the groups there and outside to talk to somebody there. No sense of urgency or service to us. He didn't come back or even walk past so I could wave him over to complain until I was done with my meal...with my wife's plate sitting pretty well untouched.

She'd completely lost her appetite by then, so we just asked for the check. The owner came over and apologized profusely and offered to cook her another one. We were done and really upset by then and didn't want to spend another minute in there, so we said "NO" just the check please.

10 minutes later the check still hadn't arrived...and suddenly the owner shows up with a new meal for my wife. We just wanted to get the hell out of there, so we just said "NO" again, and asked AGAIN for the check.

And they tried to charge us for BOTH meals!

Sorry sweetie.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Entangler
Miami, Florida
“DON'T MISS OUT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Italian from steak to veal parmigana, and local seafood delicacies. Desserts are not made on site; however, the selected bakery prepares obscenely delicious ones. Bravo for the selection of that chocolate cake!!
Located in a lovely shopping center, Cypress Village, in close proximity to Shula's Golf Club and their hotel on Main Street.
Beautiful ambiance in the restaurant, friendly service, local celebs visit often.

• Visited March 2012