“Good food slow sevice”

Casavana
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant is located in Miami Lakes but may also be found in HIaleah. In addition, this restaurant has several locations around miami.
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Good food slow sevice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I went with my husband and mom to eat for her birthday. On a Thursday night. The restaurant was pretty empty. We were seated promptly but waited for a few minutes for our server to come. We ordered drinks and it took forever for her to come back with them. When she came with our drinks we ordered. The food was ready quickly and it tasted good. Our drinks ran out and we needed a refill but our server was nowhere to be found. We waited way too long for a refill. I have dined at other establishments and even if the staff is slammed with customers they dont let my cup sit dry. After we finally flagged her down she brought us our refills and was lost again. I had to walk up to another server and ask if she could find our server since we were ready to leave. The food is good but not good enought to endure such bad service.

• Visited December 2012

“Bad expirence!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I used to go to Casavana at Miami Lakes all the time. The service it's ok there a few attendant that are really nice but the management it's horrible.
I will never go there again.
One day I forgot a brand new part of glasses at the table and I come back latter to try to get them back and a really occurred situation happen.
The maneger name Jose never try to help and never want to attend me so I asked the lady that attend me if she found my glasses.
She remember and confirm to find my glasses and pass forward to Jose witch after I go back several time to try to talk to him finally attend.
This guy behave vary wired and he denied to receive any glasses.
In my opinion whoever got the glasses was stupid because they lost a good client.
I would spend so much more money then what the glasses its worth going over there. Taking my family but not anymore.
Just exercising my rights of costumer and shearing with anybody that are against this time of inconvenient experience.

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good Cuban food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Regular Cuban place, food is really good. I've had Cuban sandwich, the churrasco, just about everything on the menu and I have no complaints. Even the croquetas are delicious.

Visited November 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Friendly Atmosphere & Wonderful Food (Cuban)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had grilled Mahi with plantains, rice and black beans. Others had flattend chicken with onions on top (it has a real name) and the day's secial -- a beef stew that was better than fabuloso. This was my second time eating there. Both times: good service, friendly staff, god prices and delicious food.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas
“Extremely pleasant surprise on way to airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Coming from Key Largo on way to Ft. Lauderdale airport. Turned off 826 Palmetto Expressway, looking for place to eat before flight. First thing we saw in the liitle stripmall was a Subway, glad we decided to pass on it. Going around corner there were a ton of people buying food thru a window. Place was open for lunch, and boy did we luck out. Great food, great value. Welcome change from McDonalds and Sonic (traveling with young kids).