“Fantastic pizza and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Salem
“Fantastic pizza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

One of the best pizzas I've ever had. So glad I tried this place during a short business trip to Miami Lakes area. Shared a half mozzarella and half eggplant pizza and salad. Fantastic!! Yum yum. Perfect. Good draft beer selection. Bottled sodas is a little odd but whatever. Pleasant server, efficient. Great little pizza place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

“Pizza pizza!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have eaten here various times pizza is great and the chicken wings are not your usual chicken wings but they are Awsome!! Pizza and wings this is the place to be

Visited January 2013
Regina SK in Canada
“just so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've had takeout here twice, and although it's ok, it's most certainly not exceptional. Pizza crust is great, but don't order the "long hot peppers". They're long chilis that should have the papery skin removed, and they just drop clumps on the pizza instead of cutting them into more mouth-sized pieces. When you get one, it's your whole mouthful...chili skin and all.

On the plus side, although I've never eaten-in, the interior looks really great, and the staff is certainly incredibly friendly.

As I said..."just so-so"

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Came again for excellent pizza and craft beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I just had to write up another review about Anthony's because they are currently offering a wide variety of craft beers. This is a huge plus for them. Maybe I didnt notice their craft beers before. Either way, I had a nice cold beer in a tall glass. Loved every sip! Unfortunately, they had ran out of my favorite beer during my last visit but that didnt bother me so much. Instead, I just ordered another one on the list. Pizza still remains great. Service is prompt too. Waiters and staff greeted us with an amazing smile on their face as we walked in. Upon sitting down, waiters came quickly and cleaned up once we finished each plate. Great overall service!

• Visited August 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Nice Find in Miami Lakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Passing through Miami Lakes we picked Coal Fire Pizza for dinner. Wife and I ordered salad for two (huge) along with one of their great pizzas. Owner was friendly and talked about their operation and other restaurants in their group. Parking for the restaurant is horrible, but well worth the inconvenience. The dinning room is comfortable, but not upscale. Would definitely recommend for a return visit; if we lived in the area, this would be a favorite.

Visited February 2012