“just so-so”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Regina SK in Canada
“just so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've had takeout here twice, and although it's ok, it's most certainly not exceptional. Pizza crust is great, but don't order the "long hot peppers". They're long chilis that should have the papery skin removed, and they just drop clumps on the pizza instead of cutting them into more mouth-sized pieces. When you get one, it's your whole mouthful...chili skin and all.

On the plus side, although I've never eaten-in, the interior looks really great, and the staff is certainly incredibly friendly.

As I said..."just so-so"

• Visited October 2012

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Came again for excellent pizza and craft beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I just had to write up another review about Anthony's because they are currently offering a wide variety of craft beers. This is a huge plus for them. Maybe I didnt notice their craft beers before. Either way, I had a nice cold beer in a tall glass. Loved every sip! Unfortunately, they had ran out of my favorite beer during my last visit but that didnt bother me so much. Instead, I just ordered another one on the list. Pizza still remains great. Service is prompt too. Waiters and staff greeted us with an amazing smile on their face as we walked in. Upon sitting down, waiters came quickly and cleaned up once we finished each plate. Great overall service!

• Visited August 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
“Nice Find in Miami Lakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

Passing through Miami Lakes we picked Coal Fire Pizza for dinner. Wife and I ordered salad for two (huge) along with one of their great pizzas. Owner was friendly and talked about their operation and other restaurants in their group. Parking for the restaurant is horrible, but well worth the inconvenience. The dinning room is comfortable, but not upscale. Would definitely recommend for a return visit; if we lived in the area, this would be a favorite.

Visited February 2012
Jackson, Mississippi
“Incredible pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was some of the best pizza I've ever had. Our waiter was very helpful with suggestions. The philly cheese steak pizza was amazing!

Visited November 2011
Miami, Florida
“OVER PRICED”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Definitely NOT outstanding and overpriced. Trendy bistro which can be found in every town in Miami Dade. Definitely not home made tasting and over rated

Visited March 2012