See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a last minute change of plans for New Year's Eve and decided to go to Miami Lakes, pretty much every other hotel was booked the 3 nights I needed so we stayed at LaQuinta, the minute we stepped out of the ONLY ONE elevator they have the hallways smelled like a bingo on a Saturday night pure cigarette smoke, when we got to our room didn't smell like cigarette however the carpet was nasty, I took some pictures around the mini fridge and a/c unit, the furniture was chewed all over the corners, there was a dog barking in a room adjacent to ours big deep barks not a small dog. The hotel was booked so I didn't even bother asking for another room, we didn't complaint at all we just ended up checking out a day before and didn't even request a refund. I won't be back to this hotel unless is the only option available in a desperate situation.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I love the location accessible to everything highway, mall , stores etc , the staff are very friendly and helpful that's why we come back to every time , breakfast is great kids love the waffles , and the most important is that the allow my dog and the rooms are super clean love it always a pleasure to stay in La Quinta Miami Lakes :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Maps422801
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is not the newest of hotels, but it is worth taking a look at. It is located near I75 and very convenient to the football stadium. The staff is friendly and efficient. But, as is to be expected in Miami, you will hear a lot of spanish. Clean and a good value

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com