“Thank you for the Great Service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
A TripAdvisor Member
Gainesville, Florida, USA
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I love the location accessible to everything highway, mall , stores etc , the staff are very friendly and helpful that's why we come back to every time , breakfast is great kids love the waffles , and the most important is that the allow my dog and the rooms are super clean love it always a pleasure to stay in La Quinta Miami Lakes :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is not the newest of hotels, but it is worth taking a look at. It is located near I75 and very convenient to the football stadium. The staff is friendly and efficient. But, as is to be expected in Miami, you will hear a lot of spanish. Clean and a good value

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed here on Wednesday 10th October. Arrived after a long trip south from St Augustine. Iced water and nibbles in the foyer which was most welcome. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We had been allocated a suite which was unexpected. This was very nice and spacious.
Hotel was full overnight so breakfast room was crowded but reception said we could eat in the lobby which was fine. Breakfast was OK - plenty of everything. Very pleasant stay indeed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

For the past 3 years we - wife, son and me - have been using the hotel for pleasure stays and business, for business mainly m self.
We live in Venezuela, but I work for the European Union so we or I uses the hotel for a few days stop over on my way home.
As we have stayed at the hotel many many times my wife is relaxed when she knows I am at La Quinta - Miami Lakes and why is that? Well the front desk staff knows me, so does the cleaning and breakfast staff and for sure as well the managers (Veronika and Fred), therefore my wife knows I will be take good care of! I feel very very at home and any issue - if any - is always fixed immediately without any discussions!
The bonus is the breakfast!! Yes, its simple but sufficient! Love the pancakes! This saves me time and money!
Coming back in December!

Cheers Steen

Room Tip: Upper floors less noise. South side are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Orlando, Florida, USA
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My stay was wonderful from the first time we arrived the check-in went smoothly ,the staff was very helpful and pleasant .Breakfast was always perfect and Delores made it exceptional.we were there for the Caribbean carnival which means we went out every evening so at breakfast time we were still sleepy but Delores helped making our waffles and making sure there was coffee and eggs available..thank you Delores

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
#4 of 4 in Miami Lakes
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!