“Good hotel, close to I75 and the stadium” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes

La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Good hotel, close to I75 and the stadium”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is not the newest of hotels, but it is worth taking a look at. It is located near I75 and very convenient to the football stadium. The staff is friendly and efficient. But, as is to be expected in Miami, you will hear a lot of spanish. Clean and a good value

• Stayed December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed here on Wednesday 10th October. Arrived after a long trip south from St Augustine. Iced water and nibbles in the foyer which was most welcome. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We had been allocated a suite which was unexpected. This was very nice and spacious.
Hotel was full overnight so breakfast room was crowded but reception said we could eat in the lobby which was fine. Breakfast was OK - plenty of everything. Very pleasant stay indeed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Barcelona, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

For the past 3 years we - wife, son and me - have been using the hotel for pleasure stays and business, for business mainly m self.
We live in Venezuela, but I work for the European Union so we or I uses the hotel for a few days stop over on my way home.
As we have stayed at the hotel many many times my wife is relaxed when she knows I am at La Quinta - Miami Lakes and why is that? Well the front desk staff knows me, so does the cleaning and breakfast staff and for sure as well the managers (Veronika and Fred), therefore my wife knows I will be take good care of! I feel very very at home and any issue - if any - is always fixed immediately without any discussions!
The bonus is the breakfast!! Yes, its simple but sufficient! Love the pancakes! This saves me time and money!
Coming back in December!

Cheers Steen

Room Tip: Upper floors less noise. South side are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My stay was wonderful from the first time we arrived the check-in went smoothly ,the staff was very helpful and pleasant .Breakfast was always perfect and Delores made it exceptional.we were there for the Caribbean carnival which means we went out every evening so at breakfast time we were still sleepy but Delores helped making our waffles and making sure there was coffee and eggs available..thank you Delores

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hamilton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had pretty high expectations of this hotel from the reviews that we had read on here, but we were really, really disappointed.

The gentleman at the check in desk was not friendly in the slightest, and just went through the motions of doing his job.

When we got to our room, it was pretty lackluster. It also had a musty smell to it.
The air conditioning unit was barely attached to the wall, and being held up by some wood. It was also insanely noisy. The chair at the desk had some kind of disgusting stain on it, that I don't even want to think about what it could be. The bathroom smelled like it had been doused in Pine Sol to try to hide the fact that there was mildew and mold in it. The carpets were filthy, and when we walked barefoot on it - our feet actually got dirty.

We were actually surprised that the bed was clean.

We were considering staying there multiple nights, and we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. We go the hell out of there the next day, and at least the lady at check out was nice, although she barely spoke english.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank LeesaM0421
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for your concerns regarding our property. As I explained through our conversation, this is not the norm for our hotel and I immediately addressed it with our Chief Engineer and Housekeeping Supervisor and the issues were immediately corrected.

I hope you will consider my offer to give us another opportunity to have you as our guest and show you what a pleasant stay we can provide you here at our hotel.

Best Regards,

Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
#2 of 4 in Miami Lakes
4.0 of 5 stars 317 reviews
TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!