All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againmiaminathalielauderdale
Reviewed September 14, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly, because I was a rewards member they gave me a little gift bag, the breakfast was good and great location to Winn Dixie, gas and food, you can walk to the places if you wanted. I plan on staying there again this month September. They also changed my room upon request when I checked in with no charge.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 831KG2012

On behalf of Fred and our Miami Lakes team, we would like to thank you for your nice comments! We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again, in the near future!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

While the room wasnt fancy, it was VERY clean. One of the main reasons I stay at alot of the La Quinta hotels is their pet friendly, pets stay free policy, so it allows me to travel with my Husky.
Staff was very friendly and the room was a great value!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 816beachgirl251
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

On behalf of our entire La Quinta Miami Lakes Team, we would like to Thank You for staying with us and the great compliments. We hope to see you again soon!

Fred & Veronika

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This hotel has a location near the highway, is clean, has friendly personell, free parking space and is not far from airport and all the shopping and dining areas. You need a car though. Breakfast is simple, and they serve artificial orange juice, so do not expect a lot. To my surprise they had wheat bread!

I do think the beds need replacement, mine was lower on one side and higher in the middle. But nevertheless I would go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Irm Z

Our Miami Lakes LQ Team and I thank you for your nice comments. If you would be so kind as to email me what room number you were in, I will immediately address the mattress issues. I can be reached at lq7709gm@laquinta.com.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Veronika

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the third La Quinta hotel that ive stayed in the last 4 months, i must say All these hotels are Great!, but This one is remarkable:
Very nice location, rooms, Great breakfast and tralla helpful staff.
From the cleaning to the breakfast área, every one really helpful.
We definetly would return!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank husaso

WOW! Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliments!!

On Behalf of our entire Miami Lakes LQ team, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve youand hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Fred & Veronika