All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againmiaminathalielauderdale
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the third La Quinta hotel that ive stayed in the last 4 months, i must say All these hotels are Great!, but This one is remarkable:
Very nice location, rooms, Great breakfast and tralla helpful staff.
From the cleaning to the breakfast área, every one really helpful.
We definetly would return!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank husaso
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

WOW! Thank you so very much for the wonderful compliments!!

On Behalf of our entire Miami Lakes LQ team, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve youand hope that you will stay with us again in the near future!

Best Regards,

Fred & Veronika

Reviewed July 23, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed July 9 2d $71.

Pros:
none

cons:
- nothing works including shower, vending machines, workout room, etc.
- very old and decrepid hotel
- pool is subpar (no umbrellas)
- exercise room has no air cond!!!
- very unfriendly desk staff (Most hardly can talk English)
- NOT a good neighbourhood - very poor location

Recommendation:
I am a gold level La Quinta customer and this is the WORST la quinta I have ever stayed at!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank wfhyslop

Greetings!

I'm very sorry to hear your stay was less than satisfactory but I would like to share the great news that we received brand new beautiful pool chairs, tables, and umbrellas last week!

We are proud to say , all of our 5 Front Desk Representatives are fluent in both English & Spanish, to better serve our guests. In regards to our location, The Town of Miami Lakes, is considered one of the most desirable suburbs of Miami, as it still holds the "small town feel", and has much to offer such as, it's quaint Main Street, which offers many restaurants, theaters & boutique shops & Don Shula's Golf Course Facility which includes a recognized 18 Hole Golf Course, Steak House & Spa. In addition, as the 826 Palmetto Expressway runs through The Town, it makes our hotel exceptionally centrally located.

We always address and make every attempt to correct any unsatisfactory stay that our guests may have experienced, and I hope that this was the case with your stay.

If for some reason it was not, please contact me at my email address and I will be more than happy to rectify the situation.

I can be reached at lq7709gm@laquinta.com.

I look forward to hearing from you & certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards,

Veronika

Reviewed July 7, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed June 18, 2012

It was a simple but nice property. The rooms were well kept but the a/c has limited changing ability. Provides all the needed amenities, coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator. Overall not a bad experience, but the breakfast provided limited options for my diabetic husband.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple