Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes
$75
$121
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$92
$124
$109
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$132
$119
GardenInn.com
All reviewsdon shulafront deskbeautiful golf courseorange bowlfort lauderdalevery nice hotelsitting areabusiness triprooms are largemini fridgefitness centermiamisofaclerk
Reviewed January 12, 2010

During our January 2010 vacation to the Miami Lakes area we stayed at the Indigo Hotel
located in a nice Miami subdivision beside the Don Shula golf course. We booked through Priceline and we very satisfied with our stay. To be clear, it was quite cold during our stay with temperatures dipping to almost freezing overnight, so we cannot comment on the outdoor pool facilities, tiki hut or other outdoor stuff. Additionally, although we were booked for the most economical room, the nice hotel staff upgraded us to a 3rd floor suite ... which was beautiful! The rest of this short review will focus primarily on the room itself.

The suite was very clean and spacious where the door opens into a small tiled area for your shoes. The walls were painted vivid colours of orange and green and had a mural of pineapples. To the right was a good sized seating area with a sofa, 2 singles and a coffee table ... all facing a flatscreen HDTV (we watched Lord of the Rings in HD). A small wardrobe (in place of a closet), a small desk and a wired ethernet connection. To the left was the large bedroom with another flatscreen HDTV in front of a comfy king. Of course we checked for bed-bugs and there were none. In fact the mattress was quite new.

The single bathroom was also clean and in the shower stall (no bathtub) there was a "Smart Panel". That is a sunflower-like shower head and 3 heads that spray directly at you. As I didn't like getting sprayed into the face, I never used it again. There's also a small shower wand on a flexible hose. The stone countertops are an upscale must and were fine. The only thing wrong was that the bathroom door wouldn't close. Not a big deal for me, but it might set some people off. Other than that the room didn't have wifi, a fridge or a closet.

As a side note I liked the fact that there were 2 computers in the lobby for general use for free and a printer. Also I thought there was free breakfast but there isn't. I hope that was helpful.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank imclumzy
Reviewed December 3, 2009

I stayed at this hotel 3 times in the fall of 2009 all for business. I really enjoyed the experience each and every time.

The rooms seem to be newly renovated and are bright and vibrant. The bathrooms have great sinks, excellent bath products and an amazing 3 headed shower. Each time I stayed, I stayed in the Executive King room that also included a little seating area with couch, and a couple chairs. The one time I did get the King suite and it was very roomy.

The staff is excellent, and I enjoyed meeting them and talking with them at the small hotel bar. The grounds are also very lush, and although I didn't use it, the pool looks refreshing.

I would list two drawbacks. While free, the room internet connect is slow and not wireless. Second, the flatscreen tv while nice, is a little small for the Executive King room. It is positioned rather far from the bed.

I really did enjoy the overall experience though and would come back, business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Stayed here for 1 night on way back from Florida Keys to watch Florida Marlins play baseball at the Landshark Stadium ( Dolphin Stadium). Around 15 mins drive away . Hotel is large and spacious and staff were friendly. It is situated in Miami Lakes area , so there are a few shops and restaurants around. We occupied a "signature room" that allowed you private access to the 3rd floor and your own separate breakfast area. The breakfast was average. Most other people in hotel appeared to be business men or golfers ( as you would expect). The rooms were very old fashioned, dark but clean. As we were only there for a few hours as a stopover we did not have time to use the facilities as there was a outside pool and a health club across the road that could be used. Overall the hotel felt around 25 years behind the times so needed updating and brightening up!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2009

My second visit to this location was as nice as my first. There were a couple of bumps in the road but the staff was quick to resolve the issue. Rooms and food were very acceptable.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2009

A very quaint and quiet resort away from the main city. A very neatly maintained place with large spaciaous rooms, good pool and a great sportsbar with some good food.

The hotel staff is very curteous and friendly. the whole area is very nice with a large property and some great shops and restaurants just outside the hotel. there is also a cinema multiplex close by which makes most forms of entertainment within walking distance.

would choose to stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business