“A good night sleep at a 5 star hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Michigan
“A good night sleep at a 5 star hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2010

The El Palacio hotel in Miami Fl. was a wonderful place to stay. The room was very clean but the view was amazing. We dined at Legends where the staff and food was like eating at a 5 star restaurant. The hotel staff was very friendley and the service was awesome

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank rottiers777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Fort Myers FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2010

As a season ticket holder to the Dolphins, I stay often and have found it is a 50% chance of a clean room, or a room that is ready as several times our room was not made up when we checked in and had not been cleaned. DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH! The most consisitant thing is the high priced horrible food and drinks and rude servers at the Bar/resaurant upstairs. It has become a joke for my friends and I to sit at the bar and whatch the staff in action. I have to note that when the Manger is there, it changes drastically, but this person is not there often enough to control the situation. I am staying again this weekend but in a Suite, hopefully this will make a difference, but I also am paying more than usual. BUT THE FRONT DESK STAFF IS WONDERFUL! --Tracy from Fort Myers

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Browserbabe

Travelers are raving about these Miami Gardens hotels

CORNWALL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2010

We got there at 11:00AM and they were able to check us in right away which was awesome. We came back after the Dolphin game and relaxed on our balcony overlooking the racetrack and watched our teens play free mini-putt while we enjoyed a few beers. I later had a problem (a feminine one...blush) and although the hotel could not help me as they were out of what I needed, Vincent Pla, the hotel's Sales Manager, took me personally to get what I needed to a local pharmacy. He would not hear of taking a cent either even though he used his personal vehicle. The hotel's location is AWESOME! Its is clean, cheap and every single person that worked there was in a great mood and happy to help :) Will stay again for sure!!!! Thanks guys!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

Went to see the Steeler/Dolphins game and the location for that was great!
The first room we were sent to was not made. the sheets were on the floor and it was still dirty from another guest. The front desk seemed in disbeleif, but ended up giving us another room.
We stayed a total of 3 nights and NEVER got our room cleaned/bed made/fresh towels. I had to go to the front desk to get my own towels. The location to everything else is not great. It is located right off the turnpike (a toll road) and if you want to go anywhere, you have to pay at least $1.00. So, our morning cafe con leche run cost $2 in tolls. I am sure there are other ways to get around, we just never found them.
Also - We had only 4 channels on our TV, which we were told would be fixed after the 1st day. <- it never happened.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
hAPPYTRAVELLER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

Stayed at the Hotel with my kids as we were between criuses and the hotel is situated near family members.
My family and I had a fantastic stay, from we entered the front doors we felt welcome when greeted by a european woman with a great smile and a wonderful personality during our whole stay. We also found the entire staff to be friendly and very helpful.
This Hotel was clean, the service was very comparable if not better than some 4 star resorts I have stayed.

1. To say the area is "bad " is very wrong and misleading, you have to be aware of your surroundings at all times anywhere you travel in the world.
2. A great value for money.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2009

The hotel was very nice and clean and looked newly remodled. Our rooms were very comfortable and had a great view of the racetrack and the stadium. It's the closest hotel to the stadium. The area seems safe, but the hotel had great security anyway. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pansy, Devonie, Crystal, and Andrew the driver were the best. I stayed there because i was going to the dolphins game at the stadium which was just down the street, but not a comfortable walk in the hot sun. The hotel offers transportation to and from the game, and to anywhere we wanted to go, even late at night! The driver was great and knowledgable and gave us great advice on sites to see and places to go. We stored his number in our phones [--]( (sunislandtoursflorida.com) for him to pick us up at the airport next month when we return for another game and hopefully again in feb for the super bowl! They also had a nice sports bar and grill on the 9th floor with an awesome view. I recommed this hotel for sports fans. It's perfect for us.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank vspecialists
New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

My hubby and I stayed 2 nights at the Miami location only because it was convenient for us on 11/6-11/8. I was very hesitant about staying there after reading the reviews (I wanted the Marriott, because I don’t believe in paying for poor customer service) - However, my husband convinced me to stay there because of the location and he stayed there before. We got there after 12am, to find out that our reservation was at the FLL location, but we wanted MI location and after spending over 30 mins trying to switch the location which was unsuccessful, we decided to pay for a new reservation and cancel FLL location the next day. On the second night we got in late and requested a late checkout which will give us a little my time without having to rush out since our flight leaves in the afternoon. The woman at the front desk, who was also the Supervisor (Tess) told us that, it would be an additional cost - so I told her of previous experiences where, the hotel was able to accommodate us at no additional charge. She went on to say "this is not a Motel" which was very in appropriate and uncalled for, because she had no clue who we were and obviously have no respect for customers which is the reason for her having a job. (We run a very successful business and deals with customers everyday and with that said, we will no longer be doing any business with this Hotel, and will not recommend it to anyone because Tess's nasty attitude which is perfect for a Mobile Motel). On the other end, the maids asked us on day 2 if we needed service and if they should vacuum the room? Are you kidding me? We left the hotel prior to our 12 O’clock checkout time but were hoping to see Tess who wasn't there and the woman at the front desk was very apologetic after hearing our experience.

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aven...
#2 of 5 in Hallandale Beach
Shula's Hotel & Golf Club
Shula's Hotel & Golf Club
#1 of 4 in Miami Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!