“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Great place”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Enjoyed my stay there and will be returning next time when we get there.
Thank You very much all the staff were professional and courteous!
Excellent location to the stadium the bar was good and the deck also overlooking the race track was cool.

Room Tip: High floors are better
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bob C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I enjoyed every momemt I lived in Miami many years ago I have friend and relative but I chosed to stay by you and I have no regrets, Plaese consider me as one of your regular. Thanka on God Bless (Douglas Allen)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Orlando FL
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Thank you. The location was great! This was our second visit. We were on the 5th floor the first time and in room 818 this past Thanksgiving weekend. We enjoyed being over the horserace track. The maid service was very good. Thanks for asking.

Room Tip: If you like horses, ask for floors 8 and 9 track side.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had a wonderful stay last weekend Nov 23-25th. We arrived on an early flight and the man at front desk (sorry don't remember his name) was very gracious and got us into a room early which we appreciated. Room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed food and drink at Legends sports grill the service was excellent. Upon checkout we had trouble printing off our boarding passes and staff was kind enough to allow us behind the desk to use the computer it was very appreciated! We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Florida to see a Miami dolphins game.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank vacationalot2010
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My trip was short, but sweet. I spend three night from 7th Oct, 2013.
Stayed In room #621. The view from the balcony was beautiful.
Room was real clean and comfortable.
My stay was relaxing and stress free.
Try this place, I am sure you will enjoy.
Thanks again El Palcio

Room Tip: The higher, the better
Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Charles408
Winter Haven
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed @ the el P weekend of Canes vs. Va Tech. Great room on the 8th floor over looking the race track. Saw a race, very cool. Had a pre game meal in the sports bar. Great food and service. After a very bitter loss went back to the bar to ease the pain. Great service from all the bar staff.
( Danny, Marisa, Annette )

Up early next day, easy to get back on the turnpike. Clean , neat room, good price good service, great proximity to stadium. 2 nd time staying here, all good. We will be back.

Stayed November 2013
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my entire stay.I stayed 3nights and I didn't have one complaint.This hotel has awesome rooms and staff.I felt safe and secure.I will choose this hotel when I return to the area.I had a great experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!