“Short but sweet stay.”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My trip was short, but sweet. I spend three night from 7th Oct, 2013.
Stayed In room #621. The view from the balcony was beautiful.
Room was real clean and comfortable.
My stay was relaxing and stress free.
Try this place, I am sure you will enjoy.
Thanks again El Palcio

Room Tip: The higher, the better
Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Charles408
There are newer reviews for Stadium Hotel

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed @ the el P weekend of Canes vs. Va Tech. Great room on the 8th floor over looking the race track. Saw a race, very cool. Had a pre game meal in the sports bar. Great food and service. After a very bitter loss went back to the bar to ease the pain. Great service from all the bar staff.
( Danny, Marisa, Annette )

Up early next day, easy to get back on the turnpike. Clean , neat room, good price good service, great proximity to stadium. 2 nd time staying here, all good. We will be back.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my entire stay.I stayed 3nights and I didn't have one complaint.This hotel has awesome rooms and staff.I felt safe and secure.I will choose this hotel when I return to the area.I had a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have stayed here many times, and have never had a bad experience. The staff are very attentive and efficient, the rooms are clean and spacious! The restaurant upstairs is awesome and very affordable. My husband and I stayed in room 703 on October 19th, and will be returning soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I really don't have anything bad to say about this place, other than the rooms could use updating. But they are spacious clean and good value. Very close to the stadium. We drove in for the tailgate but you could have walked...probably 20 mins. All of the staff were very friendly and courteous. A special thanks to Victoria at the front desk as she helped me out when our party unexpectedly increased.
Wonderful stay would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank lovadasun
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I would like to let you know that I enjoyed my stay on October 13-14, 2013 in room 822 (I think that was the number). The person at the front desk greeted us immediately, was very pleasant, and assisted in getting a taxi. The room was nice and quiet with a great view of the track. Complimentary breakfast was available, and the person at the front desk assisted us in checking out quickly and efficientlly. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sweeda H
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stay at least 12 to 15 times a year. Its always clean and all the help are very nice. Very convient for me because it is very close to both horse tracks. My grandkids can play miniture golf basket ball or swim which most places do not have. The price is very reasonable and the lady that does reservations is always very helpful. The only place for me.

Room Tip: Eighth floor track side. Can watch the horses work out first thing in moring and the races in the af...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!