“All good, except the Canes lost” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Winter Haven
“All good, except the Canes lost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed @ the el P weekend of Canes vs. Va Tech. Great room on the 8th floor over looking the race track. Saw a race, very cool. Had a pre game meal in the sports bar. Great food and service. After a very bitter loss went back to the bar to ease the pain. Great service from all the bar staff.
( Danny, Marisa, Annette )

Up early next day, easy to get back on the turnpike. Clean , neat room, good price good service, great proximity to stadium. 2 nd time staying here, all good. We will be back.

Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my entire stay.I stayed 3nights and I didn't have one complaint.This hotel has awesome rooms and staff.I felt safe and secure.I will choose this hotel when I return to the area.I had a great experience.

• Stayed October 2013
Crawfordville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have stayed here many times, and have never had a bad experience. The staff are very attentive and efficient, the rooms are clean and spacious! The restaurant upstairs is awesome and very affordable. My husband and I stayed in room 703 on October 19th, and will be returning soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ottawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I really don't have anything bad to say about this place, other than the rooms could use updating. But they are spacious clean and good value. Very close to the stadium. We drove in for the tailgate but you could have walked...probably 20 mins. All of the staff were very friendly and courteous. A special thanks to Victoria at the front desk as she helped me out when our party unexpectedly increased.
Wonderful stay would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank lovadasun
Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I would like to let you know that I enjoyed my stay on October 13-14, 2013 in room 822 (I think that was the number). The person at the front desk greeted us immediately, was very pleasant, and assisted in getting a taxi. The room was nice and quiet with a great view of the track. Complimentary breakfast was available, and the person at the front desk assisted us in checking out quickly and efficientlly. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sweeda H
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stay at least 12 to 15 times a year. Its always clean and all the help are very nice. Very convient for me because it is very close to both horse tracks. My grandkids can play miniture golf basket ball or swim which most places do not have. The price is very reasonable and the lady that does reservations is always very helpful. The only place for me.

Room Tip: Eighth floor track side. Can watch the horses work out first thing in moring and the races in the af...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
islands9
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

El Palacio was again headquarters for our annual trip to a Miami Dolphins game and a day at Calder Race Track. We stayed the nights of October 5th and 6th, and again enjoyed the hotel immensely.
El Palacio is the only place in the world where we can not only see the horses running while still standing on our room's balcony, but also easily walk to a day at Calder Race Track. We can even see Sun Life Stadium from our room and arrange a fast and efficient shuttle ride to the game right from the hotel lobby.
Another unique feature offered by this upbeat, well run hotel is the evening dining and entertainment at the Legends Grill located on top of the hotel. For my wife and me and the friends we brought, it provided a perfect close to both days' events. The view of Miami from Legends is quite special as is the friendly treatment by the Legends' entire staff.
Both evenings we enjoyed this friendly atmosphere, complete with more football, good pub style food and beverage, and wonderful care from the bar staff and management. We especially liked the service and company of Charlie and Evelyn who were top notch bar tenders and really fun and attentive professionals.
We always appreciated how well this outstanding bar/restaurant is managed to provide an experience that is far more than merely dinner and drinks, and we are repeatedly amazed at how manager Anaette is so adept at creating this jovial and enjoyable setting. For at least two consecutive years she has been there personally each night to oversee the outstanding service and add to the fun. We again happily marveled at her special efforts to assure that we and the rest of the patrons had a terrific time. Anaette took the time to make this happen and to somehow create the feeling that one is at home in one's favorite "Cheers-type" local pub, where everyone is special, and even the staff are your good friends.
Thank you Anaette and the entire El Palacio staff for making our weekend another memorable adventure. See you next year!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Gardens
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aven...
#2 of 5 in Hallandale Beach
Shula's Hotel & Golf Club
#1 of 4 in Miami Lakes
3.5 of 5 stars 508 reviews
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!