“OK for the Price....Included FREE PARKING”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I just needed a place to sleep, shower and change clothes. The property was clean and the staff was friendly and courteous. Our room was in need of an update but clean. I was not disappointed because the rate was very inexpensive....especially for Miami. The continental breakfast was very sparse but the coffee was plentiful and good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hello Auntiemame1946,
Thanks for the review and giving your experience. Our prices are nice and competitive and we keep our hotel clean and hope that people as yourself enjoy what we have to offer. Hope to see you return to the hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently experienced death in the family and traveled to Florida. I wanted to stay close to my relatives so needless to say, unfortunately this is we're I ended up. After being on the road for 11 hours I was exhausted so I checked in and called it a night. That next day I looked around and thought to myself this room is not worth the $100+ I paid per night so I looked up the rates online. The rates were $40 cheaper online. When I inquired about this at the front desk I was told that is was nothing that could be done to get the price difference. I thought it was ridiculous for the price difference to be so drastic. I have never experienced a situation like this...the customer service was horrible and I will contact the corporate office.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank VL1981

Hello VL1981,
I am sorry for the inconvenience you have expressed however our walk in rates are higher than any promotional rates that we put out and that are on several websites. You would have to pre book to get any promotional rates. I hope you visit us again and book early to grab a promo that is going on. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed her to attend an event at the Sun Life Stadium. The room was nice. Front desk staff was very nice and informative. View on the race track and casino side was nice. The room had a balcony that overlooked the pool. Decent breakfast. Close to Sun Life, but not close enough for me to walk. Housekeeping was a bit strange. One cleaned the room and another restocked the towels. If in a room with 2 queen beds, one would think they would leave at least 4 set of towels.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony overlooking the race track.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank IBP1961

Thank you for the kind response and letting us know you had a good visit. we look forward to you returning to El Palacio in the future.

Regards

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We recently booked a one-night stay at this hotel and unfortunately went with a nonrefundable rate. Within 24 hours of our reservation date we had to rush a family member to the hospital and therefore had to cancel the reservation. We explained the situation to the hotel manager, Joanie Ross, and offered to provide her with the hospital documentation as proof. We asked Ms. Ross if we had any options available to us rather than losing our money completely. We suggested taking a credit for a future stay, at which time we would lengthen our booking by at least two additional nights. We were informed by Joanie Ross that she would only comply with that request if we selected a future date before the end of the phone conversation, which is all but impossible. She informed us that the hotel had problems with bankruptcy, so she adamantly refused to assist us any further. She said that her policies are final and unwavering. Ms. Ross is in a service-oriented business. Not only did she lose money on this deal, she also lost a customer and any future business from everyone we know. I would rather sleep in my car than stay a single minute in Ms. Ross's hotel. She did get our money, though, and I guess that's all that matters to her.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nixmom110
William21485, Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Hello Mr. Penny Wise-Pound Foolish,
The hotel apologizes for the inconveniences you have expressed. We apologized as well in conversation to you and did make an honest effort to remedy this unfortunate situatation. It just did not meet your approval. Again we apologize.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay. This was my third year staying at El Palacio during the Jazz in the Gardens. They will see me Next year in March 2014. I like cause the Hotel is so close to Sun Life Staduim since that is where the concerts was held at. It was inexpensive and quiet. Me and my friends will dedfinitely stay ther again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Ms.Takia,
Thank you for sharing this review and being apart of Jazz in the Gardens weekend. The Jazz is always a very busy time here at the hotel but very exciting as well. We enjoy hearing about guests as yourself that have a great memorable time with us. We look forward to March 2014 Jazz. See you on your next return visit.

Sincere Regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2013

A personal thank you too the staff at El palacio for making my wedding reception beautiful beyond words. I was in awe and completely blown away by the decor of the ballroom. All I could was say WOW!!. Everything was so perfectly done. The food was excellent. The catering and bartending were so kind and professional. El Palacio you are the best!! See you next year for our 1st anniversary. Thank you for making March 16th, 2013 a day of beautiful memories for me and my husband.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Ms. Minnie for sharing your beautiful experience of marriage with us here at El Palacio. We are delighted that your memories of your special day with us are ones that you will never forget. We are honored to have been a part of this day.

El Palacio Staff

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the room with King bed and jet tub. We loved the room and the amenities! Brand new flat screen TV and tile all throughout the room. Nicole at the front desk was awesome and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for their rooms on the first floor with the jet tubs in the bedroom. We beautiful rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Mr. L,
We so appreciate your response to our hotel and staff. We look forward to your return stay here with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Gardens
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!