“3rd Rate Hotel”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was in this Hotel this month. The only thing that was satisfying was the bed. The workers where taking care of there own personnel problems and paying there credit card bills while we waited at the front desk.

One day while waiting to ask for a late check out a young man and women was leaving the hotel and she was hanging on him and they where fighting he told her he had to go to work. They went outside. A few minutes later a man ran back in and said to call the police a man just ran over a women in the parking lot.

This time the front desk did something and called. This was not a pleasant stay at this Hotel and I will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Not recommended!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank J H
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Sir, We are sorry for the problems you have expressed in this review. I have investigated your claims and found that you stayed with the hotel one night and asked for a 3pm check out for no extra charge. You were properly advised that it is against policy to extend you that length of time with no charge. You were offered according to notes on your folio a 12 noon check out. It is obvious that this did not satisfy your needs. The hotel feels we did everything to accomodate you. The accusations that the staff member was paying bills while you were standing there was not mandated. The front desk and agents are constantly on camera. The guest that claimed someone was hit in the parking lot was handeled at the time it was reported. The hotel does everything possible to handle unforeseen circumstances. Again, we do apologize for your bad experience.

GM

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stay at this hotel on my vacation the front desk clerk didn't know any thing we ask we checked in our room it was so dirty like they just made the beds up from the last guest so we change rooms the room was a little better than the first room but the same dirty the Capet was so dirty you don't want to walk on it with your shoes on the toilet had some throw up looking stuff inside it the beds like sleeping on the ground hard as rocks they didn't have anything no shower caps no female personal use no nothing every door in our room we got stuck we couldnt get out the vendor machine the stuff was old the soda machine the soda taste funny the microwave in the room didn't work I can go on and on this hotel does not have a scoring number because that's not a hotel that was hell

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Makemone
William21485, Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Dear guest we are sorry we didnt meet your stay expectations. I am unable to find your stay in our system without a name and would of like to have spoken personally to you to accommodate and discuss your needs. I would like to stress that we do offer microwaves, mini fridge , and continental breakfast. We do not offer female personal hygene products. We offer shampoo, soaps, and conditioner. These products are in each room. We also have vending machines and laundry on our floors. I apologize that the bed you slept on was firm as we replace bedding 2 to 3 rooms per month. On a good note I am glad that the second room was better for you.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The overall services were good with the exception that the ice machine dispenser wasn't working on the 6th floor. Additionally, the remote control for the television wasn't working. The front desk responded promptly with a replacement. I enjoyed my stay and most definitely plan to return on my next visit to the Miami area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Henry Q
William21485, Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you kindly for taking the time to express your views on your current stay. The hotel takes pride in making sure our guests are comfortable and are treated with respect. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return. Glad the location is appreciated.

Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We live on the west coast and like to travel across country to place the horses and do a little gambling at te slots. El Palacia is right next store to the race track and casino, plus the Sun Life Stadium is also nearby. The staff is very courteous and the accomadations are lovely. We always try to get a room on one of the top floors with a few of the race track...My husband enjoys sitting on the patio with his cup of coffee and watching the horse run.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great response. We work hard to ensure our guests enjoy staying here. The views out to the race track are beautiful and we are glad you got to enjoy them. Please visit again soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel was very clean and inviting. The staff was pleasant and directed us to our function in a timely manner. The service at the function was very good. The servers were very plesant and helpful. We had a very good experience and would recommend this hotel to family and friends for their functions or events. Also the location is in good traveling distance.

Shenika Up

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
William21485, Director of Sales at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for expressing how your event went and the great service you received at the hotel. It was our pleasure to host your special event and we look forward to hosting many more in the future for your family.

Banquet Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I visited Miami on business and were so pleased with staff and the hotel accommodations. We are actually considering visiting once a year with family and will definately stay here. Unfortuately, we were there on business, but they made us feel like we were on vacation from the warm welcome at the front desk to the beautiful scene we had from our hotel room. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel on your next visit.

Room Tip: Joanie at the front desk was very helpful in getting us in a room that would meet our needs. She su...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cynthia072772
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for your nice review and look forward to your next visit.
We take pride in knowing that all the staffs hard work show thru this kind response.

Sincere Hospitality
GM

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I totally enjoyed my stay at the El Palacio. I have traveled a lot my whole life and stayed at many different hotels, good bad and ugly. The El Palacio was great. The staff was polite and helpful.
I was there on business but brought my wife along for a little vacation. We had a pool side room with a hot tub. Although we never did use the hot tub, we enjoyed evenings sitting outside by the pool.
When I travel to Miami or anywhere close by, I will stay at the El Palacio every time.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
6 mi away
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!