“Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I visited Miami on business and were so pleased with staff and the hotel accommodations. We are actually considering visiting once a year with family and will definately stay here. Unfortuately, we were there on business, but they made us feel like we were on vacation from the warm welcome at the front desk to the beautiful scene we had from our hotel room. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel on your next visit.

Room Tip: Joanie at the front desk was very helpful in getting us in a room that would meet our needs. She su...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank cynthia072772
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for your nice review and look forward to your next visit.
We take pride in knowing that all the staffs hard work show thru this kind response.

Sincere Hospitality
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I totally enjoyed my stay at the El Palacio. I have traveled a lot my whole life and stayed at many different hotels, good bad and ugly. The El Palacio was great. The staff was polite and helpful.
I was there on business but brought my wife along for a little vacation. We had a pool side room with a hot tub. Although we never did use the hot tub, we enjoyed evenings sitting outside by the pool.
When I travel to Miami or anywhere close by, I will stay at the El Palacio every time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I am so glad that we chose to use El Palacio Sports Hotel & Conference Center as the venue for my daughter's Graduation Banquet/ Party! Gelin, my main hotel contact person, was very instrumental in making us feel that we had chosen the right place for this well earned celebration. She showed a great deal of patience and professionalism the entire time.

Joanie, hotel sales manager, the food service and banquet room set -up staff were very accomadating. The front desk staff always made me feel warm and welcome.

El Palacio was a great venue choice: elegant banquet room,on-sight lodging and great amminities just to name a few. The guest of honor and everyone in attendance seemed to have throughly enjoyed themselve!

Room Tip: The view from the balcony overlooking Calder Race Traack is a very nice view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank IrmaH377
Reviewed June 26, 2012

From start to finish, Gelin and the wonderful El Palacio Sports Hotel & Conference Center Exceeded Our EVERY Expectation. The 9th Floor, Calder Room Banquet Facility was
the Beautiful Scene for this Graduation Party,

The Buffet Selections and Service Was Outstanding. Out of Town Guest were accomodated
at this property (located next to the Florida Turnpike).

El Palacio took personal ownership in the excellency of this memorable milestone ...This Hotel Defnitely Was A Set-Up. --- Set-Up For A MEMORABLE Festive Fun Evening!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Rothel F
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I Really enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were very clean,customer service really good.i have no complaints and thats a surprise even to me. The El Palacio can hang with some of the big chain hotels!!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MzTrilliar
Kearny, NJ
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at El Palacio several times. On our last visit, we were surprised to see several 20-year-old cheerleaders in the lobby practicing for an audition for one of the local sports teams. They serve a nice basic breakfast each morning and there's a cute mini-golf course in the back behind the swimming pool. My favorite rooms overlook the track where you can watch racehorses working out in the early morning. The staff is always friendly and helpful and we have gotten to know several of them over the years.

Room Tip: A room with a view of the track is most interesting.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank StevenJonKaplan
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Thank you for your professional and effective service during my daughters wedding 5/19/12. Special thank you to Gelin and team for going beyond the call of duty. The food was tap class and the staff greated with a smile. Many of my guests asked and was impressed by your services. I will continue to tell people about the part you played in making that special day even more special. thank you from the Samuels and Johnson family.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Shula's Hotel & Golf Club
Shula's Hotel & Golf Club
#1 of 4 in Miami Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!