“Great Seats and Club Level” 4 of 5 stars

Taste of Miami Helicopter Tour
Mississippi
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great Seats and Club Level”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My visit for the Orange Bowl was a very good one. I sat on the Club Level, and the inside of that area of the stadium is very nice. Especially if you like to get there early, it's nice to have quiet, clean restrooms and a place to sit down and eat.

The view was very good, even though it was a corner end zone seat. I still had a good viewpoint toward the opposite end zone and a fantastic one for our end zone.

Getting in and to my seat was easy (once you make it all the way up to Miami Gardens). During the game, the ushers near me had to deal with complaints about a loud fan cursing at children. They did their job fairly well and quashed the situation before it got too hairy.

I'm glad I got to see a game here. If the Saints play here in a few years, I may have to make another visit.

1 Thank Lawrence H

Anderson, South Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great all around experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was really surprised by how much parking this stadium has. A lot of sports venue’s I go to for games have very little parking or is spread out all over the city.
The cost for parking was very reasonable and the parking attendants were very professional. Leaving the stadium was a little slow but I really didn’t care since my team won.
The staff at the stadium were very helpful and friendly. I went to the refreshment stand to get me a drink, I was joking with the staff about BOGO on the souvenir cups and they told me they would fill it up to the top so I could get my monies work. Usually you don’t run into workers with good attitudes at stadiums or sporting events (these ladies were hilarious to bad I didn’t get their names). Layout of the stadium was great, seats and aisles were small for a 6’4 tall person like me but it could have been worse. I was surprised how clean the bathrooms were.

1 Thank Cutailgater
CONWAY
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Orange Bowl - What an Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Now I can check off 'going to a college bowl game' from my bucket list, because it was a football dream to be able to go to. If my team, OSU, had won it would have been perfect, but the stadium is really nice. We've been to many stadiums all around the country and this game and event was wonderfully staffed. The parking lot attendants were great, the inside attendants were very knowledgeable, and the ushers were very helpful. Lighting and the "Jumbotrons" for a night game are fantastic, and the only thing that was a bit uncomfortable were the rather smallish seats. But I had no idea that during a bowl game, almost everyone stands all the time!! We were on the 46 yard line, about 8 rows back, and the entire field was viewable. But a definite drawback was the $10 bottle of beer, and the $10 cheesey nachos with chili. Didn't even want to look to see what a bag of popcorn might have been. Oh well, its been a while since my last game, I guess.

1 Thank THOMAS F
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Went there for the Orange Bowl. Staff was awesome, very helpful and very polite. Food was good but a bit pricey and the whole stadium (including bathrooms) was clean!

Visited December 2013
Akron, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great venue - Help needed on traffic ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Attended the Orange bowl game and the pre game and in-game experiences were all good. The personnel were friendly and accommodating. Stadium food and beverage offerings were good and in line with most major stadiums for pricing (Read: "ridiculously expensive -- e.g. - $10 bottle of beer). The seating and views are all good as were the two big screen video scoreboards. A little over the top with PA music - at many times overwhelming the playing of the two very fine college marching bands that were in attendance - but that's the trend today. There is ample close-in parking surrounding the stadium - all within 1500 feet of an entrance. My one very major complaint is that for the cost of parking ($20-30), the traffic control provided after the end of this night game was simply abysmal. In spite of being located very close to multiple major thoroughfares (a trait which we thought would facilitate a rapid post - game departure) exiting the parking lots was an excruciatingly slow process. We got out of our space and into an aisle way and then did not move for literally 55 minutes-not even one car length. And virtually everyone in our parking lot shared the same experience. Considering they likely generate nearly $1 million from just parking fees, this is totally inexcusable not to have sufficient traffic control personnel and systems for post-game departures. Considering there is no mass transit to the stadium it would seem imperative to have good traffic control for all the automobiles that must come to the game. Fix this major glitch and you get closer to 5 stars.

1 Thank BuckeyeBob