“Nice place to see a game”
Review of Sun Life Stadium

Sun Life Stadium
Book In Advance
More Info
$94.99*
and up
Taste of Miami Helicopter Tour
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Went to the Orange Bowl. Very nice place to see a game. The seats were good almost everywhere, food was okay, and the employees were very nice and helpful.

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"concessions"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I probably would have rated this stadium a little higher, but the fact that I could not take my purse into the stadium put a sour taste in my mouth. I don't carry a large purse. My purse was just big enough for an iphone, ID, and a few credit cards. So you can't get much in it. This stadium ONLY allows CLEAR bags into the stadium. So if your purse is not clear, you have to check it at the main gate. Absolutely no bags that are not made of clear plastic. Being that we were visiting from out of town and took a cab over to the stadium, we had to check out bags before entering the stadium. And the checked bag location closes 30 minutes after the game ends, so no mingling in the stadium after the game, you have to rush to get your belongings. I've gone to a Heat and Marlins game in Miami earlier this year and they did not have these same rules in place, so I'm not sure why the football stadium is any different from the other 2 stadiums. Other than that, they have a nice stadium. Pretty good sight from all points within the stadium. It is an open air stadium, so plan accordingly for the weather.

2  Thank A R
Reviewed December 30, 2013

From the parking lot to the escalators up... to the outdoor seating by the bar or at the seats, it was a great atmosphere. We were there for the Patriots game - proudly repping our New Englad gear and loving the banter as a result. Tons of Pats fans, though, so we weren't alone. If only they won!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my first time at Sunlife and I definitely want to return. The stadium and grounds are so clean and smoothly run. The staff is friendly and helpful. Overall a great experience.