“Watching My Dolphins Play Football”
Review of Sun Life Stadium

The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
$219.00*
Miami Romantic Air Tour with Champagne
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This stadium is a fun filled place for all ages. Before the football game starts they have all kinds of vendors set-up to play games and win prizes and they have a band stand set-up also. They have TD their mascot walking around for photo ops, and not to forget the team store to buy all your Miami Dolphin gear. Once inside the stadium they put on a great pregame show and halftime show. This was a dream come true for me being a big Dolphin fan. Go Fins!!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a great evening in a stadium with as many freaks as I have ever seen at any entertainment venue. Thirty five thousand people dressed in costumes for Halloween NFL action that included overtime and great seats. The ice cream was good and the souvenir staff were friendly. The crowd was rowdy but friendly and it helped that the Dolphins won. Parking was nice and the lots were well lighted and clean. The stadium was nice but the seats were just too close together and the camera men were pretty big obstacles to see around during some plays.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were located in the lower level corner and got quite a bit of sun before it set. We had great sight lines to the game action. The stadium was easy to navigate and the concession lines were quick. I'd go back if we weren't playing against the University of Miami. Many of the tailgaters were playing rap music with explicit lyrics abound. I'm ok with any music but I was with my 10 year old son and didn't want to subject a 5th grader to that culture. Plus, there were many other kids even younger running around. It's sad that they are subjected to that at such a young age.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went here to see a University of Miami football game and were very impressed with the stadium. It's laid out well, the seating allow nice vantage points for watching a game, and it's a beautiful stadium overall. The steps aren't too steep for those people who have any mobility issues or concerns either. There are numerous food choices that are close to almost any gate as well. The traffic getting out is awful, as can be expected with any sporting event, but well organized at least.

1  Thank Grandgirl
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My daughter and I got tickets to a Sunday game as we both are sports fans. We also wanted to see a new Bills player drafted from our local university. When we got to the gate we were told that my daughter's purse was over the size allowable to take into the stadium. We had to get out of line and walk to a Security holding to check in her purse. They gave her a plastic bag to take her wallet and personal items into the stadium. Security is very tight at this stadium so make sure you don't try to take in a large purse or other large item. We had excellent seats and the fans around us were so fun. It was 93 degrees and very hot but vendors selling water and gatorade kept us hydrated. The food vendors were friendly and the arena food was very good with a wide variety of foods and snacks. Restrooms were clean with easy access. We took a taxi to the stadium from our hotel and had no problem finding a taxi after the fame as they were lined up ready to do. This stadium is in the middle of "no-where" and in a not so upscale neighborhood but once you get there it is an amazing arena. It was a fun day for this sports fan.