“Great stadium”

$94.99*
and up
Taste of Miami Helicopter Tour
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went here to see a University of Miami football game and were very impressed with the stadium. It's laid out well, the seating allow nice vantage points for watching a game, and it's a beautiful stadium overall. The steps aren't too steep for those people who have any mobility issues or concerns either. There are numerous food choices that are close to almost any gate as well. The traffic getting out is awful, as can be expected with any sporting event, but well organized at least.

1  Thank Grandgirl
in 18 reviews
"concessions"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My daughter and I got tickets to a Sunday game as we both are sports fans. We also wanted to see a new Bills player drafted from our local university. When we got to the gate we were told that my daughter's purse was over the size allowable to take into the stadium. We had to get out of line and walk to a Security holding to check in her purse. They gave her a plastic bag to take her wallet and personal items into the stadium. Security is very tight at this stadium so make sure you don't try to take in a large purse or other large item. We had excellent seats and the fans around us were so fun. It was 93 degrees and very hot but vendors selling water and gatorade kept us hydrated. The food vendors were friendly and the arena food was very good with a wide variety of foods and snacks. Restrooms were clean with easy access. We took a taxi to the stadium from our hotel and had no problem finding a taxi after the fame as they were lined up ready to do. This stadium is in the middle of "no-where" and in a not so upscale neighborhood but once you get there it is an amazing arena. It was a fun day for this sports fan.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stadium was nice, but very hot, no air moving at all, no ac in rest rooms, no misting from water/fan. 75 people were taken out first quarter because of heat exhaustion. It was 97 degrees. Other than that, all went really well.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have never seen such rude drivers as the (presumably) Miami Dolphins fans. Ruthless cutting in line and no kindness for fellow drivers in a jam. Sure there were exceptions, but so much atrocious behavior. A taxi driver stopped at the curb with hazards on. When I tried to go around, he sped up and maintained position one inch behind the next bumper -- blocking me from the line for the parking lot. What a miserable human being. Much of the situation could be blamed on poor design, lack of signage and inadequate traffic control. But I think I have been other places were drivers behaved better than this.
Inside the stadium, the experience was much better and I had no problem with the Dolphins fans -- some good-natured razzing as we were decked in Falcons gear. The concessions and security people inside the stadium were all nice.
For the overall headache to get into the place, rip-off $25 to park in mud, and lack of public transportation options (by contrast, MARTA rail to the Falcons game is a breeze) -- I give this place a 2/5 rating.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were lucky enough to get tickets for the first home game of the season for the Dolphins against the Falcons. I researched various (complicated) ways of getting to the stadium but it seems the stadium (or local government) haven't made it clear/easy to figure out how to get there using public transport, or they just want you to drive there and pay the $25 fee. Although we gave ourselves an hour to get there (from a hotel close to MIA) we got stuck in traffic entering the complex. There was absolute chaos, gridlock, and no plan B from organisers. For the parking fee, I got to park on a grass verge which is ridiculous (why should I pay as much as someone who gets an allotted space?) and we missed Q1 of the game! However, this has mixed feelings as our 'space' was very close to the exit and it took 2 minutes to exit the complex!
Organisers, please encourage and advertise the benefits and ease of public transport - people will use it if you make it clear and simple for people! Or just lay on dedicated buses from local train stations - we do this in Europe for most of our soccer games to ease the burden on the roads.