“Ravens/Miami game Oct 2013”
Review of Sun Life Stadium

The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
$219.00*
Miami Romantic Air Tour with Champagne
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stadium was nice, but very hot, no air moving at all, no ac in rest rooms, no misting from water/fan. 75 people were taken out first quarter because of heat exhaustion. It was 97 degrees. Other than that, all went really well.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have never seen such rude drivers as the (presumably) Miami Dolphins fans. Ruthless cutting in line and no kindness for fellow drivers in a jam. Sure there were exceptions, but so much atrocious behavior. A taxi driver stopped at the curb with hazards on. When I tried to go around, he sped up and maintained position one inch behind the next bumper -- blocking me from the line for the parking lot. What a miserable human being. Much of the situation could be blamed on poor design, lack of signage and inadequate traffic control. But I think I have been other places were drivers behaved better than this.
Inside the stadium, the experience was much better and I had no problem with the Dolphins fans -- some good-natured razzing as we were decked in Falcons gear. The concessions and security people inside the stadium were all nice.
For the overall headache to get into the place, rip-off $25 to park in mud, and lack of public transportation options (by contrast, MARTA rail to the Falcons game is a breeze) -- I give this place a 2/5 rating.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were lucky enough to get tickets for the first home game of the season for the Dolphins against the Falcons. I researched various (complicated) ways of getting to the stadium but it seems the stadium (or local government) haven't made it clear/easy to figure out how to get there using public transport, or they just want you to drive there and pay the $25 fee. Although we gave ourselves an hour to get there (from a hotel close to MIA) we got stuck in traffic entering the complex. There was absolute chaos, gridlock, and no plan B from organisers. For the parking fee, I got to park on a grass verge which is ridiculous (why should I pay as much as someone who gets an allotted space?) and we missed Q1 of the game! However, this has mixed feelings as our 'space' was very close to the exit and it took 2 minutes to exit the complex!
Organisers, please encourage and advertise the benefits and ease of public transport - people will use it if you make it clear and simple for people! Or just lay on dedicated buses from local train stations - we do this in Europe for most of our soccer games to ease the burden on the roads.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Other than my team taking it on the chin against their opponent, the experience here was grand. Concession folks were attentive and quite friendly. Security was visible, yet not obtrusive. We felt as though we could have a good time and cheer for our team without having to look over our backs. Not a bad seat in the house. Good experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Attending many sporting events both in and out of Miami, I find myself at Dolphin Stadium at least 3-4 Times a week.

The stadium itself has plenty of parking both inside and outside the main gates, plenty of clean bathrooms, a good selection of food and beverages, and amazing fans. It is always suggested arriving early to the game and having an idea/strategy to where you will be parking, sitting and departing. Keep in mind however, there are many options when either arriving or departing as far as interstates, highways or local roads. The games depending on the weather can get you very hot or very wet. Since Miami weather is hard to plan for, I always suggest bringing a pancho and a hat as well as some sunscreen.

Dolphins - parking with pass indoor or cash lots for 25$ outside the gates, great fans season after season regardless of team stats, cheap tickets can be purchased off of street scalpers, and mist machines located near certain ramps makes cooling off a true breeze. When the baseball season is not around, the stadium cannot be made fun of for having baseball dirt on the field. With that in mind a baseball stadium will be going up for the Marlins, so many of the baseball remarks wont play much of a roll here.

Hurricanes - Most has been said already, however huge improvements for Hurricane fans are that replays are shown on the color screens on both sides of the field, the stadium itself, and both parking and tailgating spaces are all much bigger. Not to mention small lines at the bathrooms, for both male and female. The down falls are the food prices and the stadium being so far from the campus itself causes you lose lots of the school feeling, but the spirit is their!

For any event held, it is highly suggested to leave prior to stadium clearing out, or waiting for the game to end entirely, in order to avoid as much traffic as possible.