“Good views all around”

The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
$219.00*
Miami Romantic Air Tour with Champagne
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Attended a Real Madrid-Chelsea game and was rather impressed by the ease of access and the visibility seemingly from all seats. Parking is decent but pricey!! $20 on top of tickets!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I attended Jazz in the Gardens in Miami Gardens (Sunlife Stadium) this past March for the first time. LOVED IT!! It helped that the weather was excellent since it was outdoors. The walking between going to get something to eat, drink and the port-a-johns can be something. People did bring in their own bags with their own "goodies", so that helped. The people were great. Some of the food wasn't bad and some was not so good. Lots of choices. Drinks were nice. Prices for the food could have been better, but you expect that for an event like this. The lineup was great. New Edition on Saturday night was kinda frustrating because it took them a while to come out, then they had problems with their sound when they started. Monica, Fantasia, Charlie Wilson and Earth, Wind & Fire were GREAT!! I enjoyed myself and we will be back next March 2014 for the next one. I suggest getting tickets and hotels kinda early. Parking lot is on JAM, so it helps to arrive early to get a good parking spot. After a night of partying, it can be easy to forget or get turned around with where you parked!! LOL!! We had no problems and enjoyed ourselves!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We came to see the Miami vs FSU football game. It was fun but for the price of tickets, parking, and food it wasn't that great in my opinion but I think my husband enjoyed it a lot. I don't recommend coming to a homecoming game, when it was time to go the parking lot was trashed and we could see kids in their vehicles drinking alcohol as everyone was pushing their way trying to get out of the lot. There is not a lot of leg room in the seats and they are pretty crammed where we were sitting in the upper area but the view was still very good. The food selection was very poor and over priced, just wanted to mention that again. Security was the best part in my opinion, they take it very seriously.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a ball at the 8th Annual Jazz in the Gardens weekend March 16th and 17th in Miami Gardens. The concerts, food and vendors were great. Sun Life Stadium is a great place for this event, parking was easy check in no problems... Very nice event. This has become our annual event in Miam.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The Club Level seating and experience is incredible. The cost of beer, food, etc is very expensive. The stadium is clean, service was great, seating and experience was great.

2  Thank ChicagoFamily2010