“exceptionally good massage, in a comfortable location”
Review of The Massage Room

The Massage Room
More attraction details
Owner description: A custom massage therapy spa, designed to meet your specific needs. We combine the relaxing flow of Swedish massage with the muscle relief and concentration of deep tissue massage. Add to your massage a 10-minute enhancer and get extra specific work on those favorite areas: feet, hands, head, face, neck and shoulders.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Knowing that I would have some free time before meeting a friend for a film on Miami Beach last weekend, I looked for a massage therapist near Lincoln Rd. pedestrian mall. The Massage Room has a modest website, but the reviews were glowing (I now know why) and so I booked a massage with Serena, the owner. The room is on the third floor of a modern office building attached to the Albion Hotel, so you don't have to cross through the artificial environment of a spa and instead are welcomed to her location for exactly what you need: an excellent massage by a well-trained massage therapist. Serena has a massage room set up with just the right mix of tasteful music and a perfect table where she works her magic. I've been blessed to have several massages per year wherever I've lived or traveled and Serena is one of the best therapists I've ever met. She provided me with an uninterrupted 60 minutes of relaxation with deep-tissue massage, and I can't wait to return.

6  Thank sharksisterb
There are newer reviews for The Massage Room

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I, along with two of our adult children had the pleasure of each having a 1.5 hour massage from Serena recently during our holiday in Miami Beach. It was one of the highlights of our stay. I have massage several times a month at home. If I were local to Miami I'd be a regular at The Massage Room. Strongly recommended:

5  Thank patrick b
Reviewed October 16, 2012

First of all, be prepare : the massage room is not easy to find ! It's a room, on the third floor of an office building in a hotel. You'll have to get through the hotel courtyard and then through office hallways before finding the room. Serena will give you a few directions you will have to follow to find her !
Second of all : the massage room is definitly just a room. No frills. It's not a spa.

This being said, I had a good time. Serena welcomed me very warmly. The table was comfortable and the massage was relaxing. Just ask what you want to Serena and she will do her best to accomodate your needs.
When you get out, you'll be on lincoln road : the perfect spot to go for shopping and a drink !

1  Thank CaroUsTrip
Reviewed May 6, 2008

I have been to at least 10 massage therapists all over South Florida and have never been satisifed, until I had a session with Serena. I have had major back and neck issues since being in an accident about 7 years ago and I found the only thing that ever helps the pain massage therapy. After my thereapist moved away I have tried at least 10 therapists from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Serena is very knowledgeable, not to mention wonderful! I took a chance after seeing her site on city search and couldnt be happier I did! Not only did she massage away my pain, shes very nice, located centrally and played awesome music (Miles Davis, instead of the typical Eyna stuff). VERY highly reccomended!

3  Thank BeachBunnyNewYork