Tripadvisor

Carlos and Gabby's Smokehouse and Grill-Miami
Order Online
Ranked #729 of 1,263 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We waited 45 minutes after ordering, and asked how much longer, it took the waitress 10 more minutes to tell us our order would be another 10 minutes
We told her to cancel our order, she said ok, no problem.
Would not go back there again

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the Carlos and Gabby in Riverdale, NY: solid Mexican eats. In Miami they are terrible. I had them deliver to my hotel in South Beach. The first time I ordered buffalo chicken fingers and fries. The chicken was oily, the breading bland...no buffalo seasoning at all. There was no "zinger" hot sauce included and only two packets of ketchup for a nice amount of fries. I called the restaurant and told them that I was disappointed.
Second time I ordered the smoked chicken burrito. All the fillings that are listed in the menu -- rice, beans, pico de gailo, guacamole -- were missing from the burrito. It was just chicken and maybe some onion. The truffle fries were just fries, and there was no slaw.
I gave the restaurant two times to get it right, and they failed both times.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I came into Carlos and Gabby from the airport and I was on edge after a long day of delays with my flight.
As soon as I walked in to Carlos, they gave me the most pleasant experience ever!! & the food was insanely delicious!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Flew in late and was able to catch an order before the place closed.
So, the good news is the burger was delicious. I live in NY, and I think the burger down here tasted better than the burgers back home in Carlos and Gabby’s of Lawrence.
The portion on the fries was very weak, and the order itself was messed up as I ordered a plain. Urged with pickles for my kid and they send a burger with everything in it. When your on vacation trust me you want the kids order to be the correct order. Nonetheless, I’ll look the other way as the burgers were indeed delicious.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Enjoyed our meal but have to give special thanks to Olga for her particular help at the end of the meal.

Date of visit: August 2019