“I feel like they stole my money”
Review of Ocean's Ten

Ocean's Ten
Ranked #819 of 1,143 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed July 18, 2014

50$ for 2 (very basic) drinks and poor service. Will definitely not go there again as well recommend it to someone.

Go elsewhere, thank you.

1  Thank Philwel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I took my friend for her birthday because I just moved to Ft. Lauderdale and we had no place in mind on beautiful South Beach. We had no idea, nor was infirmed the drinks are $45.00 each. I git a bill for $179.00 wuth a $27.00 tip included. We enjoyed our time, but I will not be making that mistake again. NowI ask everywhere I go the pruce of the drinks...lol. This place is not worth it.....One block away are better priced places.

1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I went watch the game USAxBelgium, was packed.
I placed my order and was eating and drink slowly, but they wanted rush you to leave. I needed to go to the toilet, so I advised my waitress and the hostess, to make sure leave my table alone.
For my surprise guess what???
After like 5 minutes when I come back they had cleaned up , my food had about 50%, my drinks, etc... I was super mad, because I told 2 different person but even with that they decide to clean. She made a half new order for what they cleaned.. But i think is unacceptable....
Food ok service mediocre...

2  Thank elizabete75
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Restaurant is right across from The Clevelander. Decided to eat here because they had a $21 Paella(seafood rice dish) special. After 5 minutes of being seated, the waitress came up and said.. "are you ready?" I answered I'd like to order the paella special. She said, with or w/o lobster? I asked for the price difference from the special and she said very slowly... One is with lobster and one w/o, not understanding my question. My husband saw I looked upset and responded, she will take the special. She shrugged her shoulders and said.. Ummm okay. My husband then ordered his steak and she walked away. She did not offer water or a drink or did not ask how would he like his steak cooked. We called her over and asked for water and classic giant margarita drink and she rolled her eyes. Within 10 mins we received our food. Paella tasted as if it were reheated after being made earlier in the day and my husband's steak was done well done and was very dry. While we were eating what we can, a fight almost started right in front of staff. They all turned around and walked away instead of breaking it up. It interrupted everyone eating near the fight. Waitress asked "are u good?" one time during dinner. Finally we receive the check and gratitude is included. Not sure how much was given because I pulled out my card while trying to read the receipt. The waitress grabbed my card off the table and the check and walked away. She thenl returned with signature receipt and no detailed receipt. I did not tip extra due to bad service. Waitress then looked at the receipt in front of me and my husband and rolled her eyes and walked away. This service was unacceptable to me.

2  Thank 2UimAnonymous
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Do not go here! the Coke tasted like chlorine and mouthwash, food was premade and late, worst decision ever to go here. Music was awful, everything was dirty and overpriced.

1  Thank Jostein H