“Decent enough.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went to Ocean's Ten for dinner and were served by a great guy called Ray, who was true to his word and took 50% off all the things we ordered (it's comforting to know that not every place on Ocean Drive tries to rip off its visitors!).

I chose to eat a pizza, which was good, although I felt the mozzarella was perhaps a bit too salty.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Don't waste your time! We were enticed by the giant size drinks, but at $45 they're overpriced - too sweet to finish the whole thing. Food was poor for a simple salad. Had to remind the waitress about the happy hour discount - as no discount was applied to the bill. Much better options on Miami beach, so don't waist our time!

2  Thank Travelingcouple149
Reviewed November 24, 2013

there must be dozens of much better restaurants in Miami Beach and I would recommend not wasting your time or money here. One of the worst paella's ever, and the waiter wanted $50 additional for each of two persons if we wanted lobster in it. The third person's pasta was acceptable but for our cost of $200 with tip for three and a total of 3 beers and two ordinary cocktials, this place is highly unrecommended.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the Caprese salad for lunch and it was excellent. It wasn't too crowded and the street side tables are great for people watching. Staff was friendly and once they figured out who was covering my table, there was no shortage of service.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I'm here right now at 9:42 pm on Monday, 11/18 and I found a HAIR in my $12.95 steak deal. I want to PUCK! I am PISSED!